Premium Format Han Solo in Carbonite or Stormtrooper PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Han Solo in Carbonite PF or Stormtrooper PF

• Han Solo in Carbonite PF

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Stormtrooper PF

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters
I like the Han. Don't have the Stormtrooper yet, but it's an open edition so I'm holding off on it for now. The only thing that I don't like about the Han is the "Defrosting" effect. Yeah, I said it. Everything else about it is awesome and I'm a huge collector of anything Carbonite, but I just don't like the lighting effect, to me it was an unnessicary lighting effect. All of the other lights and details are great though. Go with Han, he will sell out. But if you are going to buy one, get it off of eBay, you'll pay less for it.

Tough call; Stormtrooper is an open edition so there are plenty of him to go around. Han is limited to 2000, still a lot and will probably be around for a bit, but you never know when he'll be gone.

From an iconic point of view, I think the Stormtrooper is the one to get. Everyone knows about them, not the case with Han in carbonit.

Quality wise, they're both great and Han has a very cool light-up feature.

I like both pieces but everytime I look at Han my eyes go right towards that long neck. Still dont understand why the neck came out like that

Back