1/6 Han Solo In Carbonite New Figure by Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. Found it funny, as I had previously received an email saying it was being pushed back. :lol

This piece should bring my SS Boba Fett back into prominent display space.

E23D8105-941D-4E06-AAFF-F9A4F81E49B3.jpg

I want Hot Toys to make the thawing version.

So is everyone agreed this new SS version will be underscaled? I'm seriously considering cancelling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe so. Unfortunately, I'm in too much money to cancel, at this point. It may have to go on display by itself, if the scale is that much off.

I'm really on the fence when it comes to this figure. I feel the price is too high, and from what many of you are saying it's not the proper scale. But, I want a Han in Carbonite for my collection.

What is the rationale for thinking this is too small scale-wise? The Carbonite block isn't as big as the Kenner or earlier hasbro figs would suggest. The 12" Hasbro block most use is too big and not quite the right proportion.

Agreed. If we are going by hasbro for reference we are already completely wrong.

The carb slab is narrow. It's also larger at the base then it is at the top (it's not a perfect rectangle). I would trust a slab expert such as Zenix who has studied and worked on HIC boxes for years.... this is what we should be basing it off of
Han_carbonite_schem_01small.jpg

I just received a early arrival email from SSC; no specific date, just October 2017. Yay!

No email here but I ordered way after it went on PO. Interested to see the shipping cost on this guy. I used points so it's costing me $0.74+ shipping

I made payments and with all my orders I never noticed the cost. I don't have the old version so I'm please to get those. Watch them remake the PF like all the rest they are remaking.

Back