1/6 Han Solo In Carbonite New Figure by Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not quite five years ago that this 2 foot tall, light up, Premium Format Han Carbonite environment was shipping.... at a price of only $50 more than this 1/6 version.:horror

Sideshow_Collectibles_Carbonite_Han-15.jpg

And i bought it then, and still love it now. Three light features, multiple display options. As talibane suggests, this would sell for 700- 800 dollars by todays standards

And i bought it then, and still love it now. Three light features, multiple display options. As talibane suggests, this would sell for 700- 800 dollars by todays standards

5 years is a long time. A $50,000 vehicle now costs $75,000. Looking forward to my Han in Carbonite

I think he meant 55k, average vehicle price has increased 10% since 2010 in the US.

The sad thing is that Sideshow didn't really have to get too many things right on this given that it's a pretty simplistic piece. Screwing up the size is a pretty big knock against it for me.

Yeah it's pretty sad. It is like they spent more effort in trying to add features to justify the asking price instead of making an in scale accurate Han in carbonite.

Hoping whenever Hot Toys get around to ESB Boba they just make a deluxe with Han.

Yeah Hot Toys has plenty of options if/when they get around to their own version. They could include it with ESB Boba Fett, with RotJ Boushh, or even Bespin Han Solo.

I was off by some but a car today costs a lot more than $5000 more than a car in 2012....2012 MB E350 MSRP = $58,000. 2016 MB E350 = $72,500....not that anyone pays MSRP but apples to apples....

The second biggest surprise was that co-star Harrison Ford was led out onto the stage by security in handcuffs, in reference to the stabbing incident that had happened in that very room only around an hour earlier. Perhaps the joke was in bad taste, but the crowd still gave the legendary star a standing ovation and it elicited plenty of laughter.

Checked out the link. :lol

Woohoo new delay till November-December.

Why don't they just take these dates and add 6 months into them and then start there.

Got that email too.
Maybe because it's because of the Bespin Han they're throwing in...
SSC: In your dreams Suckas!

Back