1/6 Han Solo In Carbonite New Figure by Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a21423d1ac1f542ef1dd48cbe0969ead.jpg

He could be used for the missing table between Tarkin in his chair and Palps in his throne.
I was thinking a bounty hunter table. I have some 1/6 beer and whiskey bottles. Maybe Vader would need to serve drinks which would be easy for him I would imagine.

As nice an accessory this would be to go with the bounty hunters and potentially Joost's carbon freezing chamber I can't help but laugh at the price every time I see it. I mean it's ridiculous:lol

Have to agree. For that price I expect it to open and a blind and sweaty Han Solo to fall out of it. It is not articulated, it is not even that detailed of sculpt due what the film prop looked like. It does not even have that many light up features and that tuning fork stand is a joke of engineering... so yeah, $100 over priced if not more.

Really? Man :/
I POed when he first came up. Got in the 1/6 game late and all the original Han in Carbonite/Jabba's Palace pieces were and still are going for a ridiculous price. Even though this is overpriced I would be essentially "saving money" compared to purchasing the other.
I figure they just used the same mould.

Is this thing plastic? Or Polystone, like the last release?

About how undersized is it? Pics?

If I get this I'm going to display it with HT Fett along with the SS R2 serving drinks. So much for just sticking to HT pieces

Back