Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm telling you. Look at the Stormtrooper and then look at the Sandtrooper. The changes are minimal (weathering, pauldron, slight armor changes) but the price difference is 89.99 to 109.99.

This will follow suit and be priced at the Sandtrooper price.

If these two are 199.99 or more, than I will be hard pressed to actually buy them when the time comes.

Vader, Toht and these all around the same time will be too much... something's gonna have to go, and it ain't gonna be Toht. :)

wow! fully detailed helmets inside and out, thats amazing for a 12 inch figure! im definately in for a set of these, and would spend money on these instead of the dooku pf anyday! and luke does look 'a little short for a stormtrooper' :D

Yeah, I'm willing to pay whatever. I have never been this excited about buying Luke & Han for the 1,000th time!

A bigger pic. Some of you might want to check out the latest podcast for video of the figures.

If someone wanted to make a helmeted figure, I really don't think it would be too hard to rig a special peg or something to hold the helmet on (maybe a little wobbly, but doable).

I am pumped but I can't imagine actually trying to look through those...eye holes aka the inside visors of the helmet. Logistically speaking. Still though if the price is right I'll bite.

Back