Hammer Horror: new collectibles: Busts by Titan Merchandise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will have to post pictures, but Van Helsing blew me away. it is really well done, the paint app on the coat is phenomenal. Countess Drac is kinda just okay for me, I can't put my finger on the why, but it just is okay.

I wonder if this line will continue? I love to see a Madeline Smith & Valorie Leon maxibust (pun intended)
I would love a Madeline Smith
btw I have seen Dracula and Van Helsing in person
they are indeed very nice
I may see Pitt this week
and may buy her

Cushing as Baron Frankenstein. Coming soon.

TTPCVV001lg.jpg

A better shot of the upcoming Baron Frankenstein. Supposedly released in June/July of this year. We'll see....:pray:. Incidentally, why havent we seen any ugly monsters yet? Like Frankenstein's Creature, Werewolf, reptile, etc.? Hmnnn?:dunno

1_MG_5982.jpg

I'm in serious NEED to buy the Van Helsing-Cushing bust. Could you please share any clues or shops you may know where they stock them?

Thanks!

They really jacked up the price of this new one!!!

A better shot of the upcoming Baron Frankenstein. Supposedly released in June/July of this year. We'll see....:pray:. Incidentally, why havent we seen any ugly monsters yet? Like Frankenstein's Creature, Werewolf, reptile, etc.? Hmnnn?:dunno

1_MG_5982.jpg

They did? I thought the price was pretty much the same. But then again----it took 45,000 years for the first wave to actually be released, so I've forgotten how much the first set sold for,lol.

All really nice pieces. My brother would love the Dracula and Van Helsing. Both huge Hammer horror fans. Love Lee and Cushing! Will have to pick those two up and the new Baron Frankenstein looks awesome! How much is it cost? Looks defintiely like Peter Cushing. :clap:clap:clap

Back