Hammer Horror: new collectibles: Busts by Titan Merchandise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diamond UK accounts are getting them this week so check out your local UK comic shops.

I'd given up hope of these ever actually coming out. Hopefully the final versions look as good as those promo pics, if they do I'll definitely be grabbing Cushing and Lee.

I just finaly had Dracula,Van Helsing and Contess Dracula in the shop. I opened a Dracula to check and was disgusted by the poor paint apps especialy on the teeth.I hope this is only a one off because to wait this long and to then suffer poor qc issues would be a bloody insult!

Darth631.jpg

Hmm thats what I'm afraid of. After seeing the poor paint app on the 11th Dr & Amy Pond. I passed on them, I hoped they would've ironed out any problems since then. It'll be such a shame if the brilliant scuplting is ruined by poor paint jobs again. They seem to do the clothing well but not the skin tone & facial details. If my Van Helsing & Dracula aren't acceptable I'll be sending them back & cancelling my Trek preorders. Titan have already had one negative from me. I hope I don't have to complain again. I've waited years for a decent representation of Cushing & Lee in their iconic roles

Yeah, I was afraid of that. Which is why I didn't pre-order. Damn shame, as they are such great sculpts.

Here are the pictures of the busts out of there boxes hope this helps guys.

The Countess Dracula Ingrid Pitt
Darth634.jpg

Count Draula Christopher Lee
Darth636.jpg

Professor Van Helsing
Darth635.jpg

From these pic's Dracula & the Countess look pretty good. Cushing is good, but the eyes seem odd or is the camera angle?

I agree looking pretty good from those pics... looking worth the investment.

Matner let us know when yours arrive...

I wouldn't mind picking up Lee and Cushing, if the paint apps didn't look so weak. I would love to see more in-hand pics. How much are these?

She actually turned out much better than i thought she would.
thanks for posting.

Here are the pictures of the busts out of there boxes hope this helps guys.

The Countess Dracula Ingrid Pitt
Darth634.jpg

Count Draula Christopher Lee
Darth636.jpg

Professor Van Helsing
Darth635.jpg

Well I have to say I'm really pleased with my Van Helsing & Dracula. Cushing skin tone has a more of a matt finish compared to the glossy look of the Dr & Amy pics I've seen. Definately be keeping my Trek preorders now. Cushing eye colour seems a bit to much on the photo but in person it is spot on

SAM_1516.jpg

SAM_1515.jpg

SAM_1518.jpg

In that case, I'm gonna have to bite on Lee and Cushing. Thanks for the pics and thoughts.

Well I just got in Count Drac and I have to say the paint apps are not bad at all. the paint on my teeth are crisp. Will inspect better when I gets home, or tomorrow. But glad I kept the orders in.

Back