Halo's 3A's Carter Makeover

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blank1

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Some loved 3A's Carter some hated it, some of us will improve what is there. I think we all agreed Carter was a tad bit big so I'm creating my own version of a modified Jorge or maybe my version of a Heavy gunner for noble team with a twist! First lets start with improving Articulation:
Carters articulation sucks! I gutted the rubber suit at the front of the knee and around the hip and crotch area.
IMG_0668.JPG This greatly improved his movement and poseability options
IMG_0669.JPG
When the knees are bent it does look a little odd with the rubber suit but thats a minor touch up with epoxy and heat shrink tube and a heat gun! WALLA! If anyone has ever tried to pose this figure you know this is impossible. There is actually a nylon suit under the wrinkly rubber suit. NOTE: I keep all the rubber flaps that are attached to the armor, this is important to keep the look real when not in extreme poses as above. next I went to the upper torso:
IMG_0667.JPG
I cut along my lines with great success now we have a slight bit better than 90 degrees at the elbows, I may try for a little more down the road, I'm still modifying this armor for looks.
After getting the cuts done I wanted to start with a dramatic change so I scuffed and sanded then cleaned the surface with alcohol then spent tedious hours masking off for paint.....Paint is drying....Lets just say I"M very pleased;)

Can you guys help me to understand why Admins would move my post to video games??? It's a freakin action figure! I would love to continue to post of this forum but crap like this is why I don't post much here, Admin think they have power to dictate and it makes me come unglued!

Can you guys help me to understand why Admins would move my post to video games??? It's a freakin action figure! I would love to continue to post of this forum but crap like this is why I don't post much here, Admin think they have power to dictate and it makes me come unglued!

You've only had 17 posts between 2010 and 2015 and you're already unglued?! :lol Man, this forum has no hope.

I'm not sure which section your post was originally in. But, this is the Video Game section, and we discuss games and video game related figures here. If the thread was moved by a mod, they moved it to the right place now :).

You've only had 17 posts between 2010 and 2015 and you're already unglued?! :lol Man, this forum has no hope.

I'm not sure which section your post was originally in. But, this is the Video Game section, and we discuss games and video game related figures here. If the thread was moved by a mod, they moved it to the right place now :).

I was on here way before 2010 under another user name, I have had more than one UN over the years, this is the one I kept active.

Back