Scrolls of the Eldar - Dark Assassin Brother

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VorghShayde

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Forgive the gratuitous title, I had fun with it.

Here's my take on a nameless fantasy assassin wielding two daggers.

I heavily modified a Hot Toys TT body to be a bit shorter (about 5ft 8in to 5ft 9in if scaled up to 1:1)
The arms and legs were shortened a bit too just to make everything look proportional. My only concern is that the neck looks a bit long, but let me know what y'all think!

I shaved down the front of the chest to allow for a much greater range of motion. I like the results a lot!

The ankle joints were made from Lego Bionicle ball joints that I cut up and epoxied to the legs and into the boots. It's all super sturdy and it can stand on one foot if I want. I'll post some pics of that later.

The larger daggers were made from the Funko Legacy Dovahkiin 6in figure and look pretty close to in-scale. I used some junk bits for the handles and epoxied them together. The throwing knives were found at Hobby Lobby and work well, especially for $1.80 for two (on sale) ! The clothes were dyed using a newer type of RIT dye made for synthetic fibers, and I couldn't be happier with the results! The shin guards are from Hot Toys Perseus, the outer tunic is from the 3A Lost Planet 2 Mercenary and the rest were either hand-sewn or from old Sideshow Jedi clothes.

With the ankle and chest mods I did, the range of motion is really good, and I can get some impressive Spiderman poses too!

As always, feedback and critiques are welcome! Thanks for looking!

That's pretty cool!
I never cared about Dark Brotherhood but it's always nice to see TES inspired figures. :)

Back