Halo Reach.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OR, maybe some people have to wait for their next paycheck or allowance to afford the game. That or maybe low skill and take longer to beat the game.

I beat the game and:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Damn your being a real jerk. Some of us are adults and have full time jobs. Said jobs also require overtime, time away from home, travel, you name it.

Some also have bills to pay, homes to tend to, children to care for, and spouses to bang. :lecture

I know....lol. :lol

But still. I dunno....even if, you could beat it in a week. I wouldnt be that hard. Even an hour a day, it's possible. It's a pretty easy game. Unless you're one of those crazy people who just jump into legendary and go OMGZZZWTFHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! and then die.

I know....lol. :lol

But still. I dunno....even if, you could beat it in a week. I wouldnt be that hard. Even an hour a day, it's possible. It's a pretty easy game. Unless you're one of those crazy people who just jump into legendary and go OMGZZZWTFHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! and then die.

Spoiler Spoiler:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

^ Newton!

But seriously, i'm sorry for being a troll. I was quite bored...so I argued about spoiler tags. Here's a really big word...

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia.

I am seriously thinking about biting the bullet and buying the HALO Reach 360 bundle. Will you guys let me play in your reindeer games?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm not sure how true this is..but I read this on another board...

Spoiler Spoiler:

So only time will tell, I guess.

I beat the game in Heroic last night with BagelsNcheesey, Bunnah and The Josh!!! YAY!!!!

It wa fun. :rock sorry I didn't get to play all of it but hopefully I helped some at the end with having been there before.

Are you gonna play on legendary by yourself? It really is a blast. Parts of it challenged me but if you take your time you'll jet through it.

Bad news for Bamboota and Pitu::yess:

Let their voices be unheard: Halo: Reach has an auto-mute feature
by Griffin McElroy

Blatant violations of standard netiquette practices have become sorrowfully commonplace in the online gaming arena -- so commonplace, in fact, that it sometimes just doesn't even feel worth it to mute your insufferable teammates. If you're planning on sinking a good chunk of your life into Halo: Reach, we ask that you muster up the resolve to keep on muting -- not just for yourself, but for the world.

Bungie's Tyson Green (using the pseudonym "Ferrex") recently informed Ars Technica that Reach has a rather democratic auto-mute feature, which "notices, warns, and eventually defaults players to being muted when they enter games, if they are muted by enough people over a period of time." So, remain ever vigilant in the face of stupidity, dear friends. We thank you in advance.

by Griffin McElroy

Blatant violations of standard netiquette practices have become sorrowfully commonplace in the online gaming arena -- so commonplace, in fact, that it sometimes just doesn't even feel worth it to mute your insufferable teammates. If you're planning on sinking a good chunk of your life into Halo: Reach, we ask that you muster up the resolve to keep on muting -- not just for yourself, but for the world.

Bungie's Tyson Green (using the pseudonym "Ferrex") recently informed Ars Technica that Reach has a rather democratic auto-mute feature, which "notices, warns, and eventually defaults players to being muted when they enter games, if they are muted by enough people over a period of time." So, remain ever vigilant in the face of stupidity, dear friends. We thank you in advance.

:rock:rock:rock:rotfl

by Griffin McElroy

The fact that u keep callin me out feeds my ego and I think it's cute. :eek:

P.S...No one likes you....I mean it....like for realz.:wave

I'll have to carve out some MP time with my FREAKS brothers and sisters. I usually play with a couple of friends who are seriously anti-social in LIVE so we only play in a closed party amongst ourselves.

man..I tried for the if they came to hear me beg so many times, I got the daily challenge for killing 200 grunts :lol if I survived the fall, I'd throw genades :rotfl

I got the achievement for making silver though :rotfl

Back