Halo Reach.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah my download was going really slow when i had first started it, then i accidently canceled it. Restarted the download and it went and downloaded in a few minutes. not playing any tonight, but will tomorrow after work.

We should set up a huge FREAKS set of slayer. It'd be interesting to fill the room with all of us

I really like the jetpack, pretty fun--loads better than Halo 3

Yeah...the Jet-Pack was my favorite.
I really didn't care for the Ironman one (I forgot the real name of the load).
The invisibility cloak was bad ass....I know The Josh scared me a couple times with that one. :lol

I can see some elite gaming team assigning roles to people as a strategy tactic.

The invisibility cloak was bad ass....I know The Josh scared me a couple times with that one. :lol

I can see some elite gaming team assigning roles to people as a strategy tactic.

Best team tactic I found so far, is to run at the enemy and do the Iron Man, they all start shooting you while your team is taking them out.

I had a good game playing as an Elite too ( the rest of the players have to be Elites too).

Servers are working pretty good at the moment, but that might change again when the whole world is playing.

To get a chance at playing as Elites, you have to choose Grab Bag

Best team tactic I found so far, is to run at the enemy and do the Iron Man, they all start shooting you while your team is taking them out.

I had a good game playing as an Elite too ( the rest of the players have to be Elites too).
I can see that tactic.
I guess if u have a partner around you, the Iron Man can work...but I don't think it's that effective when ur alone......cuz the opponent just backs off til you finish then shoots you while ur recovering. At least, thats what was happening to me.:rolleyes:

I had fun for the 3 games I got to play.

Stupid Servers.:mad:

Yeah...the servers was really pissing me off, hence me being a little more quieter than usual last night. :lol

I only tried the jet-pack a couple times. It was pretty cool. The stalker loadout is my fave though. I like being able to go invisible and take people out. Especially Bamnooba. :lol :yess:

Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......Dino join me......

:rolleyes:

I only tried the jet-pack a couple times. It was pretty cool. The stalker loadout is my fave though. I like being able to go invisible and take people out. Especially Bamnooba. :lol :yess:

:lol....I have to say that for being such the n00biest of all n00bs...u where kicking some ass yesterday with that load. :lol

I played about six or so games last night, definitely has that Halo 1 feel, when you shoot someone it actually seems that you're doing some damage. I also like that you don't get an instant kill by when you hit someone with melee. Need to get used to the new classes though. Looking forwars to tearing some ____ up with you *****es tonight! :rock

Scout = Sprinting
Stalker = Invisibility
Guard = Iron Man Energy Blast
Airborne = Jetpack

I actually liked playing with the Scout the best because I would sprint behind someone and take them out. I couldn't get the hang of the jetpack and the Iron Man thing I just kept doing just because I thought it was cool :lol

We need to set up a time for all of us to play, I have a feeling it'd be hilarious to play with all of you.

Scout = Sprinting
Stalker = Invisibility
Guard = Iron Man Energy Blast
Airborne = Jetpack

I actually liked playing with the Scout the best because I would sprint behind someone and take them out. I couldn't get the hang of the jetpack and the Iron Man thing I just kept doing just because I thought it was cool :lol

We need to set up a time for all of us to play, I have a feeling it'd be hilarious to play with all of you.

Yeah...it's pretty funny seeing Bagels jump off the stage while hearing the sweet songs of The Josh in the background...oh and teabaggin' Karma is always a delight. :D

Oh yeah...And I called it the Iron Man cuz the pose reminds me of the Iron Man Stealth Statue. :lol

Bam= Geek :B

That's okay, my armor is Red and Gold. :D

stark-header.jpg

Back