Halo Reach.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Halo: Reach beta is expected it to go live Monday (May 3rd) in the early evening (GMT)/late afternoon (ET)/late am (PT)

The Halo: Reach beta is expected it to go live Monday (May 3rd) in the early evening (GMT)/late afternoon (ET)/late am (PT)

Which time zone am I in again? :monkey1

P.S.....Look Karma they added us to the emoticon list=

:1-1:

YAY!

nope, this is you

:cuckoo:

Ur killing me smalls...:thud:

Hey BTW.....i'm not sure if this has been posted but whatever:

Halo Reach still not running at true 720p
May 1st, 2010 Posted in Action, FPS, Xbox 360 by Mark Briggs

Graphics have never been a strong side of the Halo series, and it looks like even Halo Reach won’t be pushing the limits, as the game is build on the same engine as Halo 3. However, this time, the resolution has been upped a notch, to almost 720p. The first run-downs and tests of the beta reveal that the image outputted by Halo Reach is still not a full 720p image, as the resolution is 1152 x 720 pixels — true 720 is 1280 x 720.

If we recall correctly (Wikipedia
does), Halo 3 ran at 640p, upscaled to 720p. The native resolution of the game was 1152×640, so it appears that Reach adds another 80 or so lines of horizontal resolution.

However, this is no indication of the image quality, as Reach, judging from the beta, appears to render sharper images
, better texture quality and generally display more eye-candy than its predecessor.

And here's the pic that was on that article....seems like u just select the "Play the Beta" button thingie:

odst.jpg

Back