Halo Master Chief Premium Format Figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTIWxb2WfBo[/ame]

Last edited:
Wow SSC us really doing this? Should look great. I have the koto one & nothing has topped that.....maybe this will.

Agreed. An SSC version of master chief should kick a ton of ass. With Halo 4 on it's way this is a good a time as any to make this happen.

:lol

I have been waiting for something quality HALO. I thought it'd be only from THREE A but I guess Sideshow will make me happy too. :D

I kinda want this I'm scale with SSC Kratos or WOW statues. I think they will all look great together. 1:5 scale or fail! :lecture

:D

YES, Mark VI Chief, it seems. So much better than his Halo 4 suit, IMO.

I kinda want this I'm scale with SSC Kratos or WOW statues. I think they will all look great together. 1:5 scale or fail! :lecture

:D

do not listen to this logic!!! the kratos is very underwhelming on my shelves due to size... 1/4 scale or dont bother sideshow.

Kratos may be little, but he is one hell of a statue! :lecture Master chief will look great, no doubt, but this will be 1/5 to go in line with the rest of the video game characters they have made

Kratos may be little, but he is one hell of a statue! :lecture Master chief will look great, no doubt, but this will be 1/5 to go in line with the rest of the video game characters they have made

well that just sucks then......:monkey1 Sideshow almost had me excited for a minute.

:goodpost: and they will all look great together....................

at 1:5 scale :D

Kratos is awesome, Isacc Clarke looks great at 1:5 so why would they mix up the sizes now. That was the only arguement at 1:5 that it split the characters and scale from what was established

Everything currently is at 1:5 it makes more sense to keep it that way

Kratos is awesome, Isacc Clarke looks great at 1:5 so why would they mix up the sizes now. That was the only arguement at 1:5 that it split the characters and scale from what was established

Everything currently is at 1:5 it makes more sense to keep it that way

apparently you're all forgetting about the game related premium formats? Lara Croft was released twice in 1/4th scale and so was Hitman... On the other hand they released the following as 1/5th: Lara Snow Day, Kratos (he was more between 1/5 - 1/6), Issac, Arthas and Diablo Overthrown (?)

either way, I'm just hoping for a kickass statue... and no screw ups :pray:

Back