Action Figure Halo Hornet Jada Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cylon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well i picked up one of these jada toys hornets the other day from toy world and really like it..i modded this one with some lights, to add to my private diecast collection.Has anyone else got these?...specially the arctic version, really want that one too, what are your thoughts on this line..i believe there is a 14" warthog as well.

open source screen capture

free pic

That looks awesome, great job. I have a few vehicles and figures from that line and I love them. They have good paint apps and they are heavy. The only one I passed on was the Banshee, the top lid was loose and it would slam down on the body causing chips.

I kind of really like the line, there's some problems that I would like to see fixed though, some some of the cockpits, the open wheels on the 14" hog, MC's height versus a marine, etc. The scale is near perfect,just large enough for figures but not too large to produce some sizable vehicles. At this point though it seems Jada has given up on the line, unless maybe they're going to do something for the next game release.

Back