Halo 4 Master Chief 1/4 Resin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pictures Tavegg , looks like McFarlane did a good job on the chief.
I hope we will see a good quality Cortana statue from Sideshow or McFarlane in the futher!

Nice pictures Tavegg , looks like McFarlane did a good job on the chief.
I hope we will see a good quality Cortana statue from Sideshow or McFarlane in the futher!

Thanks buddy. You and me both on Cortana.... Would like to see her above anything else right now. She's essential to the chief

Thanks buddy. You and me both on Cortana.... Would like to see her above anything else right now. She's essential to the chief

I can't agree more, The Chief and Cortana are a great team, i love the input she always gives, a Halo game without Cortana would be so much less for me, that's also the reason why i want a good quality Cortana statue.

I can't agree more, The Chief and Cortana are a great team, i love the input she always gives, a Halo game without Cortana would be so much less for me, that's also the reason why i want a good quality Cortana statue.

Agreed. Maybe now that sideshow has seen a fair amount of success from this line they'll take the hint and speed up that sneak of Cortana. The red and blue sold out in a matter of hours. EX obviously and I read the reg is at 30 or below now or something. Once those in hand pics hit the reg went quick. I wouldn't mind seeing Mcfarlane give it a crack either though. If it turns out as well as this chief did we would be in for a treat

one thing i appreciate about this statue is that its window for preordering and actually getting the damn thing was just 2-3 months for most ppl.. sideshow need to take a hint.

Well, their Chiefs are going to be sold out before the year ends. Lot's of $$$ in their pocket, so I doubt they care.

Hope sideshow learns from them.

if it were 1:4, I would get it but 1:5 is out for me. :(

Sorry I'm a little late, but here are the pics of the Forward Unto Dawn statue as promised.

iv30gLI.jpg

EE8OGOf.jpg

nJ4Enue.jpg

C15aFwU.jpg

kcUuFlO.jpg

I was going to get this, as I prefer this suit, but the darn base puts me off, I just don't need it to say 'Halo 4', it cheapens a bit, everyone knows it's the Chief, no need to spell it out and if they don't then they don't care anyway.

Wow! Beautiful Pics. The piece really did turn out great. I truly think this statue gives the sideshow version a run for its money.

Thanks you.

I feel the same, this statue is better than the PF. It's detailed, the paintjob is very very good, the pose is excellent and it's heavy for the size! I hope Mc Farlane will announce new statues!

Thanks you.

I feel the same, this statue is better than the PF. It's detailed, the paintjob is very very good, the pose is excellent and it's heavy for the size! I hope Mc Farlane will announce new statues!

Yeah, there are lots of people over in the Sideshow PF thread that don't agree, but I really think McFarlane's version is superior in just about every way. I figure McFarlane will be releasing one Halo statue a year, based on the releases of the first two. It's also pretty obvious they are favoring a certain size opposed to a certain scale in regards to their statues. The first two have been 12-14 inches, and with my calculations, Chief is 1/5 scale, while the hunter is 1/12.

Thanks you.

Yeah, there are lots of people over in the Sideshow PF thread that don't agree, but I really think McFarlane's version is superior in just about every way. I figure McFarlane will be releasing one Halo statue a year, based on the releases of the first two. It's also pretty obvious they are favoring a certain size opposed to a certain scale in regards to their statues. The first two have been 12-14 inches, and with my calculations, Chief is 1/5 scale, while the hunter is 1/12.

If it weren't for the nameplate and scale I would prefer this one over the PF. But either way you can't go wrong, they're both nice!

Prior to this coming out and seeing in hand pics I really wanted this...I was gonna go for the AP unprinted resin but it sold out...now after looking at it I'm glad I got the SS PF instead...however I think the MC vs Hunter from McFarlane gives the SS PF a run for its money... I have that too tho so I'm happy :)

Back