Halo 4 Master Chief 1/4 Resin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this piece a couple months ago and was astonished. I have a lot on my plate with other pieces, but I had to make room for this one. I ordered it 295$ shipped. It's made of resin as opposed to polystone, which probably attributes to why it's a bit cheaper than traditional 1/4 scales. Can't wait!!

He's kneeling pretty deep so perhaps it still is 1/4. Still, he's supposed to something like seven feet tall right? I feel like even at that extent of kneeling at 1/4 he should probably still be larger.

Was very tempted to get the unpainted ES 50 version, but paying for too much at this Holiday time already and decided to pass.

Got a Holiday email that solicited both versions, clicked the link and there were only 2 of the unpainted version left so I'm sure it's long gone now. Congrats to whoever got them because the sculpt does look nice, but McFarlane really wanted to one up the low ES on the SS Chief PF by having 250 less! Lol.

This one turned out nicely!
I have to agree with others here. It does appear a bit undersized for 1/4.

Dang. This is pretty impressive as well! I was in the SSC Halo PF thread. That's still the top dog in my book, but this is impressive in its own right.

Yeah every kneeling 1/6 scale figure I've owned has towered over my copy of Halo 4.

just because they slapped a picture of a game case next to it doesn't mean that the final product will be that high... They just put that image with it to show that it's based on the cover art ...

Back