Halloween-Themed Bar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoBE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's a sneak peek at my upcoming Halloween-Themed Bar gallery:

1_further_back.jpg

ash_vs__zombies.jpg

blair_monster.jpg

cenobite_close_up.jpg

room_lights_off.jpg

Figures include: NECA Masked Predator (P1), McFarlane The Thing Norris Monster, McFarlane The Thing Blair Monster, NECA Freddy (NOEM 1), NECA Cenobite Lair, NECA Freddy (NOEM 2), NECA Battle Damaged Predator (Predators), NECA Aliens Alien, McFarlane Ash surrounded by various makes of zombie figures (mostly Resident Evil figures), SOTA Toys The Thing MacReady vs. Kennel Diorama, McFarlane Leatherface, Sideshow Collectibles T-600 12-inch WRSV (difficult to see), McFarlane Ghostface Killer, McFarlane The Thing Norris Spider

If you're wondering where I found the special lights, you need to check out minispotlight.com.

That is all for now. What do y'all think about this?

Nice photos. You have some good horror figures there. :) And those lights are great - add a nice creepy vibe to your photos.

Thank you for the nice comments. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who enjoys this. Unfortunately, not too many of my guests for movie nights are hardcore horror fans, but several do recognize the various characters. I appreciate having a place like this forum where other like-minded people can enjoy what I've put together.

Aw, what the heck, here's another one based on the positive response so far:

sota_toys_the_thing_diorama.jpg

Awesome, I really like the lighting effects which brings the whole thing together. Great work.

Awesome, I really like the lighting effects which brings the whole thing together. Great work.

I can't plug minispotlight.com enough in this regard. They normally sell their lights for Halloween attractions, but I've found that they're perfect for accentuating figure displays.

In my bar's current configuration, I've got Ghostface pulling guard on the bottle caps...

p1020783.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks again for all of the nice comments, folks! I really appreciate it.

Just for future reference, the whole series can be found here.

Back