Halloween III: Season of the Witch is the bestest horror movie EVER made!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny, I actually DVR'd this movie on Halloween night and watched it all the way through from beginning to end for the first time in decades. That is one harsh freaking story. He doesn't stop the broadcast from assumedly killing millions of kids in horrifying fashion, his girlfriend gets turned into a nasty homicidal robot, and he can't even get his ex-wife to take the masks off his OWN children? Damn.

Funny, I actually DVR'd this movie on Halloween night and watched it all the way through from beginning to end for the first time in decades. That is one harsh freaking story. He doesn't stop the broadcast from assumedly killing millions of kids in horrifying fashion, his girlfriend gets turned into a nasty homicidal robot, and he can't even get his ex-wife to take the masks off his OWN children? Damn.

Yeah, if it hadn't been treated in such a bizarre campy fashion (which I liked) it would have been the blackest, darkest horror movie of the decade.

Back