Halloween 1/6 Scale Light Up Pumpkins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have seen a few 1/6 Halloween pumpkins from the Halloween movies but cant seem to find any for sale... Does nayone still make these? I tried PMing MmmmmmBrains but no reply...

I meant to get back to you. Sorry about that. The one joebizz bought was a one off but I actually have something in the works I will offer up if enough are interested.

The one's I saw here came with a full figure set from either Beto or One's Custom. I do not remember anyone selling it separate at all (could be wrong) besides the Halloween 3 pumpkin which I believe The Madbug did.

I would be intrested in all the pumpkins I have all the templates if needed..

1003793_10152064781829346_1362683129_n.jpg

1471169_10152064781809346_27864651_n.jpg

1461133_10152064781844346_1714234342_n.jpg

1501835_10152064781849346_1505537131_n.jpg

I've actually just finished up my sculpt of the original H1 opening credits jack 'o lantern. I should be offering them soon.

Mark

I've actually just finished up my sculpt of the original H1 opening credits jack 'o lantern. I should be offering them soon.

Mark

Hey mark

I would love this to go with my recently bought Myers head and magnetic pumpkin from you on eBay.
Will these be a solid lump of resin or hollow?
As I have flickering miniature lights I would like to put in them.

Mine is just a generic style pumpkin so I would much prefer an accurate H1 version can't wait , when will this be ready mark?

Thanks, guys!

Hey mark

I would love this to go with my recently bought Myers head and magnetic pumpkin from you on eBay.
Will these be a solid lump of resin or hollow?
As I have flickering miniature lights I would like to put in them.

Mine is just a generic style pumpkin so I would much prefer an accurate H1 version can't wait , when will this be ready mark?

They will be hollow-cast and come with a flickering tea light. I'm currently working on a solution to hide the tea light. I should be able to show the prototype this week sometime, then offer them for sale shortly after. :)

Mark

Thanks, guys!

They will be hollow-cast and come with a flickering tea light. I'm currently working on a solution to hide the tea light. I should be able to show the prototype this week sometime, then offer them for sale shortly after. :)

Mark

Splendid what u done was completely take the tea light to bits leaving the flat underneath part with the battery. And switch , then make the bottom of the pumpkin like the top part you removed from the tea light so it just fits if , if that makes any sense?

Thanks, guys!

Mark
:yess:
So excited about this.haha

Just wish I could find a pair of decent coveralls.:gah:

Thanks, guys!

Mark

Great news! Count me in on that...

Back