Hallo E'vrybody!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*with butter*

Hey Dave...
What's with the "rep power" with little green squares and scales??? :dunno

And and... being able to see where someone is reading is kinda frightening! :eek: :lol

Last edited:
Have I mentioned yet that I do not like the 60x60 avatar limation? My pic only looks good when its 100x100 damnit! :cuss

:woo

Hi everybody, i've changed my nick from the previous board. :wave

I'm formally noelchiew... i still have my name noel in front though, with it spelt backwards behind.

Hi fellow residents of Middle Earth, I added the title of King to my previous handle of "Elros" since he was the first king of Numenor.

Nice place we are now residing in.

John

Hello,
my name is Goldberry. I was a SideshowFreak for years. I was clean for a few months but am getting addicted again. It's this wonderful new board's fault with all its great new features and seeing some of my former favourite fellow members here......... I'm soooo weak. :hang

Goldberry said:
Hello,
my name is Goldberry. I was a SideshowFreak for years. I was clean for a few months but am getting addicted again. It's this wonderful new board's fault with all its great new features and seeing some of my former favourite fellow members here......... I'm soooo weak. :hang

Glad to see you Goldberry. You know what they say. . .

Once a freak, always a freak :family

Hi Everybody!

I have been collecting Sideshow since 2001. My favorite lines are Brothers in Arms, Bayonets & Barbed Wire, and Fife and Drum. I am also looking forward to the John Wayne line. I would like to see Sideshow take a break from famous personalities and focus more on individual soliders. If Sideshow could also please double their yearly output of military figures, that would be swell.

:lol

just wanted to take my time to say hi to Unkie Dave :rock

...and tick you off Batty :)

Back