Hallo E'vrybody!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Guys.

Thanks for the tip fritz. Since we where in the testing fase didn't figured it mattered too much. :Wizard

jlcmsu said:
Welcome Guys.

Thanks for the tip fritz. Since we where in the testing fase didn't figured it mattered too much. :Wizard

No problem, just wasn't sure if you knew. :wave

a little post padding JL? :) Sorry, couldn't resist that. I have one great pic I'd love to use in the sig line, but can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. Oh well, on the old board, I couldn't even get an avatar, and got that here right away with the pic of my choice.
This board is a lot better, but I do have just one question. Where's the IRC!

This new board is really great - LOVE the banner at the top!! :anya2 And I love this Anya smiley!! Great job :blissy

Ok Josh, how did you get Dave to change your post count already? :horror

Oops! Nevermind! I just read Dave's post on the old board. I've got both boards open trying to catch up with both! You guys are posting so much... what, are you trying to make up for so few posts in the past weeks? :wacky

Last edited:
Sigs, and Avatars, and Post Counts, Oh My!

Azog said:
yeah unlike the ezboard, change your avatar or sig and it updates in all threads, which is good so it does not affect server load..

[SOAPBOX]

The post count updates back through every post also! I actually hate this and prefer the way EZ did it. It was like a "moment in time" to read old posts and see the persons post count at the time, how their avatars have changed over time, as well as, their sigs! With the way this board works, everything just always looks the same... which sucks! Bandwidth be damned! I wish everything stayed the way it was when the post was created!

[/SOAPBOX]

Darklord Dave said:
That's a bitchin' avatar Sideshow Andy!

I totally agree Dave! Said so in another thread, but I've already forgotten which one! Still getting used to the new layout...

Hi Dave,
It's SamAKALiz... Love this new board.
23_146_5.gif

It's even fun to navigate!
diver.gif

Back