Haguon collection, Marvel, Star Wars, LOTR, Life Size, PF and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Haguon collection, Sideshow Marvel, Star Wars, LOTR, Life Size and more

Awesome collection, your place is surrounded by many goodies, you must be single :)

Awesome collection, your place is surrounded by many goodies, you must be single :)

And you are so right! ha ha

My last girlfriend told me: If we are to move in together those statues have to go. You can keep one of them.

Shes the one who had to go not my precious statues. :)

Very great update ;)

Thanks! :)

Will post some other new statues when I have found my charger for the camera.

I'm so looking forward to ComiCon and all new releases! Hope that I one day can go there and see it live.

Very nice update! Congrats on the Alien Egg!

Re: Haguon collection, NEW: ARH Medusa, Sideshow Marvel, Star Wars, LOTR, Life Size

This one took a long time to get!

ARH Medusa! Just love it!

DSC04573.jpg

DSC04575.jpg

DSC04581.jpg

DSC04583.jpg

Re: Haguon collection, NEW: ARH Medusa, Sideshow Marvel, Star Wars, LOTR, Life Size

Great acquisition ;)

Great Great Score; Haguon, I still kick myself for not getting her when I had the Money

Great display in the back there!!! :rock

Thanks! I just Google her and found her in a shop in Finland. It took some time to get her home! :)
Damn I was lucky! The transport company had trashed the box really bad but luckily the statue was intact. There was even a foot print on the box!

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

DSC04553.jpg

DSC04565.jpg

DSC04563.jpg

Great acquisition ;)

Congrats on the new addition mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Great Great Score; Haguon, I still kick myself for not getting her when I had the Money

Wise man.

Stellar collection, sir :clap

Kongrats of Medusa.

Great display in the back there!!! :rock

Cool collection. Love those Spiderman line busts Rock on

You got Lucky; Haguon, Damn Underpaid Civil Servants

Very nice acquisition and collection. Congrats on your lucky shipping!

Hi, its been forever since I updated with new pictures.
So here is some of my new LOTR statues.
LOTR.jpg

Very beautiful ;)

Back