H.t. Joker repainter artist! :d

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamorn

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi guys I have created a few repaints over time and I am an artist who works with paint, graphics and drawing media...
I just recieved my Hot Toys Joker yesterday and am in the process of giving him a repaint to look like he did in this scene:
joker113007.jpg

Of course overall; the joker was made to look like this scene; I believe that he will look the best painted looking like this...

And so I would like to ask you guys who would be interested in my service of repainting...
Of course You will have to pay your own postage and return postage although the charge for a repaint will be $25 US.

I am with paypal and ebay member: flamez88.
Website: www.pamornsport.com so you can rest assured that you will have your collector's piece in safe hands. For more info PM me...
(pics will be up soon)

Thanks guys!

Yes pix will be up within the next 24 hours; He looks excellent and must I say I am so happy and glad it turned out as envisioned...
Just a quick note that he was done while in the box. With minimal moving and removal. I do not want to take mine out of the box because I understand it's standing value over time...
So yes soon soon :D

You painted him while he was in the box? Value is already affected since he is not original.

Yes lol that is true but he has been painted in such a way that he hasn't been spoilt! Well technically yes still in the box, minimal removal of the first couple of covers; done and then reclosed. He looks a lot better than the original...

Yes lol that is true but he has been painted in such a way that he hasn't been spoilt! Well technically yes still in the box, minimal removal of the first couple of covers; done and then reclosed. He looks a lot better than the original...

That doesn't matter. The whole idea of a figure being worth more still in the packaging is that it is original and not altered in anyway, even if it was an improvement.

Sorry Bro, you opened him, and you Repainted him, Period, that completely DESTROYS the resale value of him being MIB or MIMB. ( mint in box, or Mint in MINT box) However, if your repaint is good enough, it can actualy improve the loose value, which, many times is not that much less than a mib value, if the figure is highly desired.

Sorry Bro, you opened him, and you Repainted him, Period, that completely DESTROYS the resale value of him being MIB or MIMB. ( mint in box, or Mint in MINT box) However, if your repaint is good enough, it can actualy improve the loose value, which, many times is not that much less than a mib value, if the figure is highly desired.

in other words, PICS PLEASE :D

Hi all,yes in my eyes this is quite a desirable item!
please see my artwork on the recent joker...
dsc01116up0.jpg

dsc00556gm3.jpg

dsc01119co9.jpg

HeathJoker-thumb.jpg

PM for interest. You've gotta love him.
(and a quick note that yes the flash does wash a little detail of wrinkles but we can sort that out with some pix in natural daylight)

Last edited:
Pictures don't do this guy justice... There are some tonal variations between the wrinkles in his forehead, dark gradients around his eyeshadow which show the skin beneath the makeup as well as some more accurate lip detail to the real deal. Man it'd be a lot more easier to show a whole range of angles but he still lives in his little box!

Well take him out and snap pictures. At this point leveing him in the box is pretty useless at least as far as MIB or value is concerned.

Back