H.R.Giger ALIEN 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been saving all my rewards points to chop a couple of hundred off the Alien maquette when it eventually gets released. Still hoping we have awhile before this is officially announced and up for order, because I'm sure there will be a NRD, and at 10%, it will likely be $100 for that. I'm really hoping they don't go over the thousand dollar mark on this piece.

This, the queen dio and the hope to be soon released Wolf 1:4 is gonna be costly for me, but well worth it. Hopefully these will all be spread out.

I've always been under the impression that it would be a PF, but now that you ask that question, I'm not sure I've actually heard that for sure.

Yes, he did. End of the movie, covered in mud, standing at the edge of a cliff, and holding a torch up high, Dutch howled at the moon to let the Predator know it was "game on".

Aaaaahhhhh.JPG

i never really considered that a howl though. All he is really doing is yelling. This is a howl

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mrupol0HiiE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mrupol0HiiE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Yes, he did. End of the movie, covered in mud, standing at the edge of a cliff, and holding a torch up high, Dutch howled at the moon to let the Predator know it was "game on".

Aaaaahhhhh.JPG

Yeah im aware of the scene, my point was it wasn't really a howl, and it wasn't paticularly aimed at the moon? i think the clue "howl at the moon" is quite an obviouse reference to wolfie, i guess we'l find out soon enough...

EDIT:
i never really considered that a howl though. All he is really doing is yelling.

ahh, beat me to it. makes sence.

Back