Gypsycatchas collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome update Matt! You got the Iron Man MK42 bust! :yess: Goes perfectly with the IP bud :clap now what would top it off would be the MK42 and IP Sideshow Maquettes! :horror :rock2

amazing collection. The full Bobby Joker is boss
Thanks man :) Yes that is my prize possession in my collection. thx again :)

Awesome update Matt! You got the Iron Man MK42 bust! :yess: Goes perfectly with the IP bud :clap now what would top it off would be the MK42 and IP Sideshow Maquettes! :horror :rock2
Yes mate got a pretty decent deal on him and mine is one of the better ones QC wise. Yea they would look cool but i love the lifesize busts. Il prob track down a few more lol. If i can make room :slap

Little update to the Lewis bust . I managed to track down the very hard to find peace keepers badge for his shirt . Just need to add the pen and he's done :)

I then managed to get some more lost boys props to go with the David bust.

Then this thing arrived. In all my time collecting, this has been one of the best mass produced buys iv made. Its breathtaking. Yes the decals suck and some more lighting would have been awesome but, this thing is just stunning. It actually doesnt look like a ' toy' it looks like a mini delorean. AMAZING piece!

Picked up a few new figures of late and been working on a few paint ups. Heres the pics :)

Neca custom repainted Robo

Neca big chap alien

Neca evil Superman . Still working on the junk yard base...

Jakks Armored batman repaint - still more to do, cape and a few other bits...
Before

After

Sota Lord Of Darkness - got this for a great price and very surprised at just how impressive this thing is.

Another different sculpted Point Break Reagon mask - little project im working on this week

Epic update as every Matt! I remember owning that Lord of Darkness piece by Sota Toys :) Its the one that has the sound sensor right? So when you walk past it then it speaks a few phrases from the movie lol

Epic update as every Matt! I remember owning that Lord of Darkness piece by Sota Toys :) Its the one that has the sound sensor right? So when you walk past it then it speaks a few phrases from the movie lol
Thanks bud. Yea it does have the voice activiation but it doesnt work on this. Lovely piece .

Awesome collection! So many great figures and props! Totally envious!
Thanks mate. hopefully more coming soon :yess:

Back