Gypsycatchas collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quickie, I managed to get probably the closest mask to the screen used ex presidents point break Reagon mask. This is from Sam at horrorSanctum who sadly is not making these anymore :(
Its quite a bit better than my other Reagon mainly due to the latex that was used with the other mask.

Re: Gypsycatchas display thread

What happened to this poor Stormtrooper? :monkey2

It was a 1/3 stormtrooper kit I worked on. The paint job was a bit weak and I didnt really have the time to re paint him so I added some weahering ....

Sold him a while back.

Last edited:
Thanks brother stark. Yea I kinda miss that trooper. Will def have to get another soon.

The JD statues are among the most accurate scaled Stormtroopers ever made. Sorry to hear you sold it.

But please when you buy a new one do not over weather him like that :wink1: Unless you get the Sandtrooper which would be ok with similar weathering.

The JD statues are among the most accurate scaled Stormtroopers ever made. Sorry to hear you sold it.

But please when you buy a new one do not over weather him like that :wink1: Unless you get the Sandtrooper which would be ok with similar weathering.

I was contemplating adding sand but I had a deal I couldnt turn down so I had to let him go at the time. Trust me tho, it looked alot better once I added wearhering as the paint was pretty weak when I recieved him.

Im thinking of getting another helmet next time. gotta have some trooper in there somewhere :D

The Stormtroopers in SW are pretty clean. Not 100%, but not weathered like Sandies :) My display space didn't allow for JD's Sandtrooper, but it is great! If you have space go for both. Nothing can beat a classic and iconic Stormtrooper/Sandtrooper in a collection :D

The Stormtroopers in SW are pretty clean. Not 100%, but not weathered like Sandies :) My display space didn't allow for JD's Sandtrooper, but it is great! If you have space go for both. Nothing can beat a classic and iconic Stormtrooper/Sandtrooper in a collection :D

Im sure I commented on your collection, Is it mostly starwars and some terminator ?

Yes space is the biggest problem and infact the enemy lol

Couple of new additions. custom museum joker by a fellow boardie and the quite stunning, awesome neca quarter scale Reeve superman. IMO this is a better likeness to Reeve than the HT version.

Back