Gypsycatchas collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
phenomenal update Matt and i especially love the custom painted Iron Man piece :clap Where is that from?

Thanks Andy. I brought the iron man quite a few years ago , cant remember where ... still want to get a plinth made up for him which i will do soon.

thanks buddy

Ok well after Parcelforce well and truly smashed this statue up I sold a while back, I eventually got round to fully repairing it and repainting the whole thing. Seeing as he was heavily damaged, I used that as my vision for the paint job and weathering .

:yess:
I absolutely hate how Parcelforce forcefully take ownership of most non-domestic parcels. My recent acquisition was the Gaming Heads Lara Statue. It arrived, fortunately undamaged but the top of the brown shipper had a 3" puncher mark, which went through the shipper, the item box and in to the protective polystyrene. :panic:

Even worse it was in the exact position where the head sculpt rested. I honestly expected her to be headless :lol - I have no idea what happened, but it was pretty scary unpacking her.

Best thing is though they often charge you a handling fee for the pleasure of destroying your goods.

Anyway, that Iron man looks great man, really good save! :hi5:

:yess:
I absolutely hate how Parcelforce forcefully take ownership of most non-domestic parcels. My recent acquisition was the Gaming Heads Lara Statue. It arrived, fortunately undamaged but the top of the brown shipper had a 3" puncher mark, which went through the shipper, the item box and in to the protective polystyrene. :panic:

Even worse it was in the exact position where the head sculpt rested. I honestly expected her to be headless :lol - I have no idea what happened, but it was pretty scary unpacking her.

Best thing is though they often charge you a handling fee for the pleasure of destroying your goods.

Anyway, that Iron man looks great man, really good save! :hi5:

Mate I cant stand them . I went to send a district 9 gun out to germany last week. Parcelwaank quoted me £60 . I jumped on parcelmonkey, low and behold, Parcelforce were the cheapest at £18 !

So I take it to them, I pay £60 . They come to me and collect for £18 ? wtf

Where is the plus £40 mark up going ? Store space ? grubby mitt fee's , tea club and toilet roll ....

And to my surprise, it arrived damaged lol. Luckily it wasnt to bad and the buyer was really cool and could repair it.

Thanks for the positive comments tho :hi5:

Picked this little guy up the other day. cool little figure. Thinking of doing a slight mod and putting my own little spin on this .

Also got this t1000. Fully re painted to look frozen. I also added mirror film to the glasses lenses on the glasses. Going to pose the dx13 loading his gun ala Asta La vista baby :)

Couple of cool pickups recently :)

I also did pretty much a full repaint on this catwomen. The likeness on tis kit is actually very good. Will look inot possibly adding a whip at some point.

And then this big chap. Man, its all about the teeth on this one. How did SS manage to pull them off ? awesome piece

Fantastic additions Matt :clap congrats on the Hulk Maquette mate...will have to let mine go later this year once ECC had released their Avengers Hulk Cinemaquette. Love the Pffiefer Catwoman too :clap

Thanks Andy. yes i see the ECC Hulk... looks fantastic. no doubt the paint job will be flawless on that. Can they top the teeth tho ?

Thanks Mr Darth :)

Thanks Andy. yes i see the ECC Hulk... looks fantastic. no doubt the paint job will be flawless on that. Can they top the teeth tho ?

Yea, those amazing acrylic teeth on the Maquette are truly something! :exactly: i'm pretty sure the Cinemaquette will venture down the same path aswell as having acrylic hair too! :horror

Yea, those amazing acrylic teeth on the Maquette are truly something! :exactly: i'm pretty sure the Cinemaquette will venture down the same path aswell as having acrylic hair too! :horror

They really are awesome arent they :) Yea you know you will get a top notch paint application and I wouldnt be surprised if they go all out like you say. They are doing some fantastic stuff of late :)

Nice update, did you paint the T1000? Ive never thought of doing that and i long for a t1000 in my collection. I love your frozen T1000 bust too but left it too long to order and now its too late.

Nice update, did you paint the T1000? Ive never thought of doing that and i long for a t1000 in my collection. I love your frozen T1000 bust too but left it too long to order and now its too late.

Thanks buddy. Yes I painted the t1000. I also fully built and painted the lifesize t1000 I have. Was one of my 1st lifesize projects I worked on. Yes Sam at horror sanctum was offering them but sadly he passed away :(

Been working on a few things lately and started a project iv been meaning to do for quite a few years. Thanks to a fellow collector on here and pointing me in the right direction to acquiring a decent mask, I got to work in creating the rubber mask for the t600.

The mask is a really nice thick latex and my plan was to chop it up to expose some of the endo skull. Here's the mask straight out of the tin .

I then sketched out the shape of where I wanted to cut into the mask to expose the skull. Was a bit of a pain as the latex is pretty thick but managed to get there in the end.

Once completed , I then went and pretty much painted the whole thing leaving some of the natural latex color showing in certain areas.

After fully painting and weathering, its pretty much there to how I wanted it to look. I am thinking of doing another different variant with the same mask maybe showing the complete bottom jaw. Oh, and I might just add the beanie hat later on :)

https://i667.photobucket.com/al[URL=https://s667.photobucket.com/user/gypsycatcha/media/20150707_191610_zpstzhy6luf.jpg.html]
[URL=https://s667.photobucket.com/user/gypsycatcha/media/20150707_191610_zpstzhy6luf.jpg.html][IMG]https://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv39/gypsycatcha/20150707_191610_zpstzhy6luf.jpg

Back