Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gwen's home...

jhr6t2.jpg

2dtov0h.jpg

2eml9o7.jpg

24dn1bc.jpg

Mine sits flush with the base, but honestly, I wouldn't let that bother you. Looks like she's in motion. Don't think it will affect the piece at all.

I've got her on a high shelf and I have to take her down all the time to dust, she's a nerve racking piece to move around, but no lean yet so no cry

Such a great set, no regrets whatsoever

Is anyone else worried about the umbrella rod bending eventually? Seems like an awful design. The umbrella is crazy heavy and the made the rod out of metal that can very easily bend.

Is anyone else worried about the umbrella rod bending eventually? Seems like an awful design. The umbrella is crazy heavy and the made the rod out of metal that can very easily bend.

Haven't heard any issue. but definitely someting to watch out for.

I just got this as a prize and it's a great piece, but the first thing I thought when installing the umbrella was this. It's VERY heavy and I can't help but feel I'll have a problem down the line, especially reading the reports that this has a tendency to lean.

I just got this as a prize and it's a great piece, but the first thing I thought when installing the umbrella was this. It's VERY heavy and I can't help but feel I'll have a problem down the line, especially reading the reports that this has a tendency to lean.

Yeah, I'm sure something will come of it. I agree and thought the same thing. But the umbrella makes the piece, for me. So display it, I must!!! :lol

I like Spider-Gwen too. Make it happen, SSC!

Would love to see more to this line, in addition to Black Cat.

Back