Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it! Will go great with the upcoming MJ comiquette. I can only hope they are priced a $229. :pray: I have a feeling it will cost more.

Here you go.

marvelssccqgwenstacyssc.jpg

marvelssccqgwenstacyssc.jpg

It would be great if the umbrella was actually able to open and close:pray:

If the rain effect is done well, I may be tempted to pick it up.

Speaking of Campbell, the more I look at the Poison Ivy PF, the more I think the portrait has a distinct Campbell influence. I realize they were working off a completely different artist- but in the mouth and nose structures, eye angle and overall face shape, I definitely see a resemblance to Campbell's style.

That's a small statue

Yes, it is way too small. Errrrrrrrrrrrr...... Not sure if I will buy it yet.

Long as it's priced at $229 I'm ok with the smaller scales. Looks good to me, like the pose, and the face sculpt from far away looks more true to J. Scott Campbell's style than the MJ one.

Yeah right, it will be 325.00 to 350.00. Just wait and see. :monkey1

OMG! I want a Bishoujo Aunt May!

:slap:banghead:crying:yuck come on! I'm eating dinner here..... :lecture
Ewww.... Aunt may Bishoujo?!??? :monkey1

Where is that picture from? How sure are we that this will go to production?
Also, only children or people who didnt actually read any spiderman would not like gwen stacy....

Yes, it is way too small. Errrrrrrrrrrrr...... Not sure if I will buy it yet.

Yeah right, it will be 325.00 to 350.00. Just wait and see. :monkey1

:slap:banghead:crying:yuck come on! I'm eating dinner here..... :lecture
Ewww.... Aunt may Bishoujo?!??? :monkey1

What's wrong with you?! She would be bomb! Chest sagging to the floor!!

Where is that picture from? How sure are we that this will go to production?
Also, only children or people who didnt actually read any spiderman would not like gwen stacy....

Long time reader. Long time fan. Gwen is great but like I said, this line hasnt dropped anything since Rhino a year ago. Then we get MJ and Gwen. Space them out and give us more villains...

Campbell Gwen and MJ? We might get a Felicia then... I like this:

j-scott-campbell-nei-ruffino-signed-signature-autograph-comic-art-print-spider-man-spiderman-black-cat-1.jpg

:slap :monkey1 are we talking about the senior aunt may here? Bishoujo = sexy :gah:

Hell yeah! And i want it be the old 1970's version, where it seems like she was 90 years old.

And Im not saying that I dont want more spidey villians, its just nice that there might be one more gwen stacy piece in the world that isnt a diamond select mj thats been repainted blonde.

And a complementing black cat would be nice, but sideshows already given her some 1/5, 1/4, and lsb love...

Long time reader. Long time fan. Gwen is great but like I said, this line hasnt dropped anything since Rhino a year ago. Then we get MJ and Gwen. Space them out and give us more villains...

Gwen, MJ and the upcoming Spidey are their own line of new JSC inspired Comiquettes, looks like 1/5 scale. So far it's just those 3 in this "line".

Gwen, MJ and the upcoming Spidey are their own line of new JSC inspired Comiquettes, looks like 1/5 scale. So far it's just those 3 in this "line".

Hmm not doing a Felicia seems like a wasted opportunity...

j-scott-campbell-signed-black-cat-c2e2-2010-print-ebay-1946e876-sz619x800-animate.jpg

smallerimage.jpg

Back