Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I don't own any CB holsters but they sure look huge.

For me, I prefer the most concealable types possible...the CBs don't look to fit that criteria.

Darth Cruel- thanks for the info. I read about that tax stamp but it looks like Michigan is a flat out banned state...which is weird. We have Repubs running both houses and the gov seat...come on! Relax those laws already!

It's Michigan lol.

Any thoughts and opinions on the S&W M&P 9mm compact?

I have the full size model and I love it.

I was checking it out but went with the Walther PPQ 9mm. Check it out, buds has it for $549 shipped and its pretty hard to find them instock.

Edit: nevermind I just checked and they sold out again. They were instock last week.

I have the .40 and love it. I would recommend you check on something first. As I said I have the .40 and all I need to convert it to a 9mm is a 9mm barrel. You may want to check and see if the compact is the same. Why not have two guns in one?

I did tons of research on them and checked out a bunch of YouTube videos on their "tuckable" properties and comfort. If there is something more concealable out there I would be very surprised. Comparing the two side by side, the CB has more options for belt clips that are far less noticeable (even one option that is virtually invisible). The clip on the multi-holster looks huge, and would be very noticeable. I also like that the CB has two clips to give it more support and distribute the weight on the belt and more material to make it more comfortable. The multi-holster may be nice, but for the same price and double the turn around time between ordering and shipping, it makes the decision to go with the Crossbreed a lot easier.

Well, the turn around time is simply because this is a one man operation. Not sure if the CB are custom built to the specific pistol, but the MHs are.

...but hey man, gotta buy what you feel is best for you. Hope it's a great fit out for you.

Well, the turn around time is simply because this is a one man operation. Not sure if the CB are custom built to the specific pistol, but the MHs are.

...but hey man, gotta buy what you feel is best for you. Hope it's a great fit out for you.

yeah they make them individually too. 4-6 week turn around time as opposed to MH's 8-10. But I made the decision to go with CB more so because of the difference in quality.

Gun sales went up again.:dunno

I was gonna wait until I paid off my PPQ but I just put a Saiga 12 gauge on layaway. $683 :rock

Last edited:
Wow, that's a lot less the. I have seen them go for

Yeah, it's the last one at my LGS that was used for display. Glad they know me and let me pay half over the phone instead of coming in. I called another shop and his price is more and sold out, he also mention all his distributor is sold out and increased the price as if today.

I am looking to add a 1911. I have narrowed it down to two. The Sig Sauer Nightmare and the Colt Combat Commander. Anyone have experiences with these?

Bought 4000 rounds of ammo yesterday. 9mm and .308 got a good price for it all. Dealer told me bulk ammo might be hard to find for awhile soon.

Very nice, I just bought a Saiga last week.:hi5:

:hi5: are you happy with the purchase? Any issues so far? Did you get the stock model or a converted one? I was also thinking of buying the Remington 870 but always wanted a saiga 12 but waited because of the price. And yesterday I had to decide right away.

Bought 4000 rounds of ammo yesterday. 9mm and .308 got a good price for it all. Dealer told me bulk ammo might be hard to find for awhile soon.

I gotta load up on some gold dots HD and 5.56. I need more ammo cans too.

Just a wee shot of some of the collection. All deacts.

548206_473112382712340_1561685709_n.jpg

did you get it online or in person? Would love a good tip on a place to get cheap bulk ammo.

^cool, I'll check it out again.

Also, this didn't take long, After Obama win, U.S. backs new U.N. arms treaty talks

the language so far is just about exporting arms, has nothing to do with down right banning them. At least not yet. What it will do is make foreign weapons and ammunition hard to get and very expensive. It might also make American arms more expensive since they may no longer be able to export them and will need to raise the price to offset the loss.

Back