Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We-tech Cutlass M9 from Japanese Anime Black Lagoon

IMG_1027.jpg

We-Tech M14 EBR as seen in Cat____ One

IMG_0910.jpg

H&K USP and Glock 17

IMG_1016.jpg

Sig 226 and M9 Elite (both from Counterstrike)

IMG_1018.jpg

Some Tokyo Marui AK 74s, Aug, and Wetech G36C

IMG_1010.jpg

Dual Silver 1911s

IMG_1014.jpg

Auto Fire machine pistols (Glock 18c and M93r)

IMG_1015.jpg

MP5SD6, Real Sword SVD
IMG_1009.jpg

KSC Mp7A1(As seen in ZombieLand and "24") and MP9 (As seen in the "The International)

IMG_1006.jpg

Those are all air soft? They look good.

Saw one of these today. Held it. Fell in love with the design. Added it to list of rifles to consider.

Black Rain Ordnance BRO PG-13 5.56, also available in 7.62.

BROPG13.jpg

On the inside of the ejection port cover it reads "Let it rain". The bolt carrier is chrome. The skull design on the lower receiver looks incredible in person. That muzzle break has a design that looks mean as hell. I used to hear bad things about BRO. But I am now hearing that they have improved massively. I have never shot their equipment. But I am really hoping to get lucky and get to try one of these out on a range.

The Navy and MK25 are very good choices. Would love to own one. I have a Exeter BTFO P226 9mm which is a bit more finicky in terms of finding a grove to shooting it accurately. I'm sure it's just me.

I'm waiting on parts to do a SRT trigger job, but I guess Sig is heavily backlogged.

The Navy and MK25 are very good choices. Would love to own one. I have a Exeter BTFO P226 9mm which is a bit more finicky in terms of finding a grove to shooting it accurately. I'm sure it's just me.

I'm waiting on parts to do a SRT trigger job, but I guess Sig is heavily backlogged.

I can get the MK25 at a pretty decent price because of military. Did you have any FTF or stove pipes on your 226? So far how many rounds did you put through it?

I can get the MK25 at a pretty decent price because of military. Did you have any FTF or stove pipes on your 226? So far how many rounds did you put through it?

I have about 800 rds through her with all kinds of factory ammo. No malfunctions of any kind. I did have the slide fail to lock back a couple times when I first shot her, but that was user error due to my thumbs forward grip and inadvertenly hitting the slide stop.

Very solid, very smooth shooting full size 9mm.

I have about 800 rds through her with all kinds of factory ammo. No malfunctions of any kind. I did have the slide fail to lock back a couple times when I first shot her, but that was user error due to my thumbs forward grip and inadvertenly hitting the slide stop.

Very solid, very smooth shooting full size 9mm.

Good to hear that it function flawless and that it's just a operator error that could be corrected.

Here's my clearance haul for today. Cleaning kit/small compartment that fits in my M4 grip from $50 to $15. And picked up a Blackhawk neoprene glove that feels real nice.

43950b97.jpg

I picked this up a couple of days ago. Just a little Remington 870 express. I have wanted one of these for a long time and just never did it.

DSC01998a.jpg

I have a few swords and knives. Might post picks if I can ever find my digital camera cord. Would love to have some vintage WWII handguns though.

I even tried to trick my friends into thinking I had a Walther P-38 by taking close up cell phone pics of my 1/6 Dragon pistol.

Today is going to be a good day. There is a gun show here in Phoenix. I intend to pick up an Colt AR and a Beretta 90-Two. I am looking forward to the end of the work day, today.

It was a disappointing visit to the gun show today. The rifle that I wanted and one of the two pistols were sold and nowhere to be found anywhere else at the show.

I did get one of the pistols that I wanted, but it was the last one I could find and I paid more than normal going price. But the pistol is discontinued and despite the fact that they are still largely in stock, the price is going up.

This is my Beretta 90Two in .40 S&W. The other pistol I was jonesing for is the same thing in 9mm. One dealer told me he can still get it, but I will have to pay the premium price for it.
DSC02021.jpg

This is a Beretta PX4, also in .40 S&W, subcompact that I treated myself to for a CC pistol to make myself feel better for the two weapons that I could not get. I really like the pinky extension that you can see on the magazine on the right. I may get a couple more of those. That pinky extension makes a HUGE difference. I also may get a full size one of these. I really like the gun.
DSC02019.jpg

On a positive note, another dealer told me has one of the rifles that I want from his personal collection that he will sell me. I am looking forward to checking it out.

Last edited:
Has anyone experienced any issues with the extractor on Glocks made from 2010 to present? I was talking to a guy who owns a local gun store and he said alot of the Glocks made in the last 2 years seemed to have issues with cases being ejected into shooter's faces, stove piping and failures to eject/extract and according to him, it's supposedly because Glock started using an inferior extractor than on earlier models. Don't know if it's true or not but I'm hoping to pick up a Glock 17 (or a Beretta) later this year if all goes well but this has me worried.

wow! this thread has certainly picked up. very nice gear guys!

no new firearms for me. i did however get a new safe that i got on sale during president's holiday weekend! got $600 off on it. it's being delivered this coming friday. i bought it at liberty safes in san jose. i got the presidential 40.

https://www.libertysafesofsanjose.com/

i can already tell that i need a bigger safe. lol. however, my wife wouldn't let me get the biggest one so i had to compromise. :)

i'm also looking into getting a few of these cool racks.

https://manaboutracks.com/default.aspx

I picked up my first gun this past April before a cross country trip. I was going to be doing a good bit of camping and the occasional car hotel so I wanted one. I picked up a sig 9mm and was surprised at how much fun I had shooting it, never having been around guns much growing up. I just picked up a sig 380 with night sights and a laser for my wife.

Back