Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's widely available online. i doubt you can get it at your local Walmart. :D

here's a pic of it. second from the left.

IMG_4749.jpg

anyone know what the others are? :)

it's widely available online. i doubt you can get it at your local Walmart. :D

here's a pic of it. second from the left.

IMG_4749.jpg

anyone know what the others are? :)

I think thats a (left to right) .22, 5.7x28, .45 acp hollow point , 44 mag., 223, 7.62x39, and a 7.62x51 or .308....:naughty am I right Ed??

good answers guys! :)

they are (from left to right).

.22LR, 5.7x28mm, .45ACP, .454 Casull, .223/.556, 7.62x39mm, 7.62x51/.308 Winchester

btw, i finally shot my Saiga 7.62! recoil is not as much as my Springfield M1A .308 rifle but the sound coming from it is almost as loud. the muzzle flash from it is quite cool too. i found it very accurate from 25 yards. it's a very fun and economical rifle to shoot. the fit and finish feels a bit cheap but hey it works like a charm. we'll see how long it lasts..

I have a mossberg...forget the model #, but its a 28" barrel. I used to go rabbit/turkey hunting back in the day. Havent shot it in a while. I still clean it and oil it up though.

Recently got a Maverick 88 for HD. Gonna put a pistol grip/tactical stock on it. Ive been wanting to get me a Springfield XD just for range shooting.

sweet! a shotgun will be my final purchase once i have the ones i want first. a Bennelli is nice but they're expensive! eh Mike (AR Ballistic)? :D

speaking of XD's. i just bought the Service 4" model in .45ACP. it's hard to find the Tactical 5". i'm also picking up a mousy gun in 9mm.

Yeah I just want a 4" service model for the range, probably in 9mm. Nothing crazy, just wanna put some holes in targets.

Bennellis are nice, they have a nice price tag also, but Im sure worth every penny.

So I've got a Bushmaster .223 stripped lower, but I really have no idea what I want to build with it. Let me get ya'lls opinion.

I've already got a 16" DPMS carbine, a really beautiful flat top rifle that I've customized with walnut pistol grip and hanguard.

I've always wanted an ol' M16A1 clone (20", carry handle, triangular handguard), but I've also always wanted a 16" decked out with TAPCO (butt, grip, quad-rail, and mag)...

Needing some help here guys.
i need some high resolution photos of a Baretta m92fs.
I need front, left, right, rear top and bottom views.
i need them in as high resolution as possible. Trying to make some weapon renders for my portfolio.

If you're competent at field stripping, picturn stripped down would be great as well, though I'd only really need the Body, Slide, and Barrel as individual parts.
Can anyone help?

sweet! a shotgun will be my final purchase once i have the ones i want first. a Bennelli is nice but they're expensive! eh Mike (AR Ballistic)? :D

speaking of XD's. i just bought the Service 4" model in .45ACP. it's hard to find the Tactical 5". i'm also picking up a mousy gun in 9mm.

nice... yes benellis are very nice :D my buddy has the pistol grip 6+1 semi-auto.

I personally have a FN SLP 8+1... which also rocks :chew but it's not a pistol grip... I'm actually thinking about picking up the 6+1 pistol-grip pump Mossberg Persuader 500 on sale this week at Turners for $300. :D

I also own an XD .45 but its the compact version. I think with a 3" barrel?? The thing is bad ass. LOVE IT!

:gun

With the new year just around the corner, I'm contemplating buying my first handgun (Glock 21). Any fellow comrades in the great republic, eer... I mean great state of California know of any new gun laws or taxes for the new year?

I was thinking of purchasing in early February. Should I buy sooner rather than later? Also, I heard guns purchased in 2010 will now have to be claimed on tax returns? Something like a $50 tax per handgun?

i wasn't aware of any new gun laws or taxes for California but i wouldn't be surprised. check out https://www.calguns.net for the latest. the big one for me is AB962. an assembly bill that will prevent Californians from purchasing handgun ammunition online. i believe it goes into effect Feb 2011. Gov Schwarzenegger failed to veto it. :(

btw, i'll be getting a Glock 21SF soon (Feb). i've got it on layaway and will be paying it in full soon.

So I think I'll fit my Bushmaster 5.56-.223 lower with an A3 Bushmaster M4-type upper assembly. Light weight carbine with a chrome lined barrel. I'll probably deck her out in OD Green Magpul --- MOE handguard, pistol grip and trigger guard, and collapsable stock.

Now I've got to figure out what to do about the rear iron sight... I don't want to spend more than $80...

Back