Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to slow down my 1/6 collecting the last few months to finish building my latest AR15.

001-18.jpg

Now that its done I guess its time to start the next one. I love living in a "Red" state.

Ok, I'll play too; these are some of my evil black rifles -

1) Polish Milled AK with red dot

2) Custom AR: Aero-Precision lower, keyhole upper with a 1:8 twist polygonal match barrel, and YHM free float quad rail, Eotech and Streamlight TLR-1, all Mag-pulled out

3) Arsenal Saiga SGL-21

sqggvl.jpg

2lw7h2g.jpg

6h29ly.jpg

2vio01k.jpg

28m641.jpg

And one of my shotties, a Mossberg with Phenix light and red dot -

vg52dd.jpg

j94uaa.jpg

Last edited:
super awesome Isaac!

man, i'd move to Texas if i could. :D

those boxes don't look like the blue-tipped SS197SR. SS195LF?

congrats man!

btw, i bet you just walked in at your local gun shop and went through the NICS in less than an hour and walked out with your goodies.

we have to wait 10 days for the background process. :(

anyone have a SIG SP2022? Sig's best kept underrated pistol? great pricing but mags are kinda pricey.

i hope Kahr offers their rebranded Jericho 941 to us later this year. something about that straight edged trigger guard catches my eye! sweet looking Israel pistol! it's also Spike's weapon of choice. :)

heres are some of mine sorry crappy cell pic.

walter p22
ruger p95
beretta p952s
taurus m85s
Smith & Wesson 686 (SOLD) :(
not shown my mossberg 500 (SOLD) :(

will post better pics soon.
attachment.php

Took the XD out in the pouring rain today and gave it a torture test,performed flawlessly. Water,dirt and mud still this gun kept firing.

Took the XD out in the pouring rain today and gave it a torture test,performed flawlessly. Water,dirt and mud still this gun kept firing.

Wouldn't expect any different, I have three myself and after thousands of rounds no issues at all. :clap

I have a few Glocks (no M&Ps yet though ... :dunno), but vastly prefer the XD and XDm. :yess:

Wouldn't expect any different, I have three myself and after thousands of rounds no issues at all. :clap

I have a few Glocks (no M&Ps yet though ... :dunno), but vastly prefer the XD and XDm. :yess:

Same. I have two 40 SW's -one to keep clean and one to practice with. Also just got a .357 sig but I'm thinking of giving that to my bro for his birthday.
He doesn't own any firearms so what would be better than to start him off with the XD?

I seriously cannot get a Glock in my town. You can buy used ones but they are all pre-cop guns and are used all to hell. Only police can buy new glocks where I live and if you try to order one from a online store and have it sent here then they'll refuse it. But no skin off my teeth,like you said the XD is equally as good if not better.

Last edited:
Here I am kissing the XD's ass when today on the 1st clip at the 4th or 5th shot it jams. Oh well the 9 clips I put through afterwards were fine.

Back