Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how accurate was it? Say compared to a semi-auto? I saw some youtube vids and it seems to have quite a kick, and as you described a noticeable concussion radius.

it depends on the loads. i was shooting Magtech 260gr 454 Casull. they were no slouch in the power area. i believe i shot about 40 rounds that day. they felt like very hot 44rd magnums. it was hard for me to concentrate on accuracy. i was just trying to be careful not drop the gun. lol :lol my paper target was at 15 yards. i know my co-worker was able to get some on paper. i was just glad i didn't hit the wood. :D it's definitely my fun range gun. it's fun seeing people's reactions next to me.

btw, i got to shoot my friend's Kimber Ultra II .45ACP. at 7 yards i was deadly accurate. follow up shots were a breeze! now i want one. :banghead

i also shot an M&P Pro 9mm. trigger pull was super sweet! it makes my Springfield XD's triggers mushy in comparison. i still need more trigger time with my XD45. i wasn't too happy with it but at least this time i wasn't digging ditches with it. hehe. my Sig P220 continues to be the workhorse. i'd trust my life to it.

btw, i'm picking up a P238 on monday! :chew

Sig P238

IMG_8286.jpg

IMG_8294.jpg

IMG_8295.jpg

it shoots the .380ACP which is pretty rare to find these days. however, i was able to order 1200 rounds at Cabela's and i picked up a 50 pack box of Remington UMC for $23.99 at my local Big Five Sporting Goods store. can't wait to shoot this mouse gun! :chew

Sig P238

IMG_8286.jpg

IMG_8294.jpg

IMG_8295.jpg

it shoots the .380ACP which is pretty rare to find these days. however, i was able to order 1200 rounds at Cabela's and i picked up a 50 pack box of Remington UMC for $23.99 at my local Big Five Sporting Goods store. can't wait to shoot this mouse gun! :chew

Who makes that .45 Operator?

It's a toss between a HK45 or a 1911 Operator. Which would you get first? Most likely I will get both but which one 1st?

i have an HK USP compact in .45ACP. it's not the HK45. i love it too but something about holding a heavy and solid gun exudes confidence in the accuracy and followup shots dept. i know the standard mags are limited to 7 but you can easily pick up 10 rounders. i have ones by Chip McCormick that i really like.

I wouldn't mind getting an S&W 500 for the intimidation factor. I'd love to pull it on someone that broke into my house just to see them crap themselves.

i shot 50rds of 380 through my Sig P238. it's a neat little gun! i was very happy with it today. no FTE or FTF. sweet!

Back