Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have been holding ammunition here in Arizona for several years. People line up at Wal Mart first thing in the morning and run back to the department to grab everything they can get their hands on.

Had a little fun today getting some practice in for a upcoming shooting competition. I decided I want to enter it with my VP9 so I'm trying to get used to drawing from the holster with it.

Just in case you guys haven't seen this despite it being all over the news/internet. Keanu Reeves has been putting in a lot of range time. I'm not sure if it's just for preparation for his movies, or if he's really a shooting enthusiast.

giphy.gif

Ok long time no post, but we got hit hard with some bills and then had to pay taxes so I haven't been allowed to get any new toys lately. I'm also planning to re-do the floors so the wife put an arms embargo on the house. However, as all of these issues go I have found a loophole....she did not state I couldn't "accessorize" any of my items. I saw these Match Weights on another HK specific forum a while ago, and saw that they were available for the VP9. So I decided to order one and try it out. It only weighs a few ounces so it's not incredibly hefty, but you do notice the extra balance on the front end of the pistol. I plan on heading to the range next weekend so I'll take it with me to see how it shoots.
mlnnmu.jpg

2gv78z4.jpg

More good news. My stamp from Black Friday finally came back from the ATF yesterday. I ran and picked up the Checkmate QD suppressor on my lunchbreak and test fit it before returning to work.

24bn1gp.jpg

More good news. My stamp from Black Friday finally came back from the ATF yesterday. I ran and picked up the Checkmate QD suppressor on my lunchbreak and test fit it before returning to work.

Sweet! Is the ATF stamp process pretty easy? I'm moving tomorrow morning to a state where I can own pretty much anything. :rock

Sweet! Is the ATF stamp process pretty easy? I'm moving tomorrow morning to a state where I can own pretty much anything. :rock
Getting a Class III stamp from the ATF will require some footwork but it's all straight forward (i.e. passport photos, Form 4 from your LGS, signature from your local Sheriff Dept, fingerprints, etc). The hardest part is the wait. The turn-around time from the ATF is notorious for being an eternity. Two years ago, 6 months was a minimum, but most were at 12 months of waiting. Oh yeah, the tax is $200.

Regarding the move...you lucky dog!

Getting a Class III stamp from the ATF will require some footwork but it's all straight forward (i.e. passport photos, Form 4 from your LGS, signature from your local Sheriff Dept, fingerprints, etc). The hardest part is the wait. The turn-around time from the ATF is notorious for being an eternity. Two years ago, 6 months was a minimum, but most were at 12 months of waiting. Oh yeah, the tax is $200.

Regarding the move...you lucky dog!

Signature from local chief LEO is going away in July.

While I was moving yesterday the movers called me back to my bedroom and were all smiling and said "Hey you forgot your gat" I forgot all about my single shot 20 gauge under the bed with a sock keeping dust out of the barrel lol. I had already moved my guns and totally forgot about that one. It was really funny how the guys from Chicago reacted to it like I was some kind of gangster. LMAO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I was moving yesterday the movers called me back to my bedroom and were all smiling and said "Hey you forgot your gat" I forgot all about my single shot 20 gauge under the bed with a sock keeping dust out of the barrel lol. I had already moved my guns and totally forgot about that one. It was really funny how the guys from Chicago reacted to it like I was some kind of gangster. LMAO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's when you should have stuffed your bed sheets full of clothes. Just long and big enough to resemble the size of an adult. Then drag it across the floor and making sure they see you drop it into the trunk of your car. Johnny Knoxville style! :lol

That's when you should have stuffed your bed sheets full of clothes. Just long and big enough to resemble the size of an adult. Then drag it across the floor and making sure they see you drop it into the trunk of your car. Johnny Knoxville style! :lol

Lol!! [emoji1]

Back