Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am jealous. Although I do intend to get a CA legal AR-15. Likely a colt.

CA has some strange gun laws...I just saw a Colt Ar-15 chambered for 22LR here in NC. Cheap too, $589. Are those still held under the same restrictions? (sigh) I can't wait to have my STAG...Just a few more weeks. I am gonna trick it out.

last night i finally ordered the gun i was checking out since last week then noticed about 20 minutes later that the price for it on their website went down $63. ugh. i just got off the phone with their sales guy but he explained to me that their prices are always changing and wouldn't be able to credit me the difference. well, i'm not going to make a big fuss over it since their prices are generally a lot less than most places.

Okay, I think shotgun is better for home defense because if you've got family in the house you do not want a bullet penetrating through the walls and killing the wrong person. This especially applies for folks in an apartment. With a shotgun you do not get the same kind of penetration as a pistol but the spread will ^^^^ up, if not kill, anyone it's aimed at. Great for peppering a stairwell or hallway.

.38 is a pretty small caliber, but little snubby revolvers are absolutely fool proof. Squeeze the trigger and POW. The only safety is your brain.

hey Isaac, it's at Bud's Gun Shop.

3859540286_057cd29c9c_o.png

3859540374_f4ed0d25df_o.png

Sweet! You mind me asking why the Springfield? Any reasons?

i recently shot my co-worker's Springfield TRP. that was all i needed to convince me. :D

i really like the weight and feel of it. it just feels so natural. btw, my co-worker shoots his in IPSC shooting competitions.

S & W 500. the very sight of it will make most burglars crap themselves. also, with that gun you don't even need to get out of bed because you can just shoot through the walls.
29omm1t.jpg

Hell, you could shoot through the house with that.

CA has some strange gun laws...I just saw a Colt Ar-15 chambered for 22LR here in NC. Cheap too, $589. Are those still held under the same restrictions? (sigh) I can't wait to have my STAG...Just a few more weeks. I am gonna trick it out.

No...in actuality (as I interpret the laws, so if you are in Cali...verify for yourselves), because it is rimfire, it is in no way affected by the ban.

For you HK experts. I know the HK45 is the newer model compared to the USP45. But is it an update of the USP? I like the way the HK45 looks but what are the pros and cons between the HK45 and USP45?

I'm going to my first gun show tomorrow, I'm looking for a LR .22 likely a Marlin.

BTW, when you put down a deposit for a gunarm at a local gunshop, is there a time that they should have it ready for you to pick up? Exactly 1 month ago I put a deposit down for my M4 and the guy keeps telling me its on its way, and when I put my money down he said it would take a week. I feel like canceling my order but I know he would charge a restocking fee.:banghead

I finally picked up my DDM4 this Saturday, it finally came in! As for the gunshow it was crap, never will I ever go to the same one again.

I also picked up a Ruger 10/22 on labor day!

Back