Guitar Hero: AEROSMITH Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Suprised there's not much love for this at all. I'll admit it seem easier but still cool and entertaining. Love the Run DMC and The Cult songs!!! Can't wait for GH4!!! So not getting Rock Band...

I just got this today and love it. Same basic feel as GHIII which isn't a surprise, a few songs harder, a few easier but a definite must for Aerosmith fans. I'm a little disappointed it isn't all Aerosmith based especially with their library it could have been done but still having a blast with it.

So far ive gotten thru Easy(Beat Joe Perry Battle), Medium(Didnt beat Joe Perry Battle), and 2 songs on Hard.

This games seems to not be all that great. I've only played through the first 2 sets of the songs on Medium and it's pretty ridiculous as to how easy it is. I think the song difficulty is skewed but I guess that Metallica one will be the opposite. If it still happens.

Yeah, bought this game from EB, played it for 1 day, and took it back because, it was, well.....BORING. Most of the tracks were really uninspiring. I mean, that's just my opinion. I am sure there are many Aerosmith fans out there who love it, and good luck to you.

But for me, it was a really, really weak song list. Not that I was ever a BIG fan of Aerosmith, but I thought the songs that they chose, besides their own, could have been more popular.

I will just have to hang out for World Tour..

I'm a huge Aerosmith fan and own the game happily but I will admit not only is it easier than Guitar Hero III its also really short on songs. I unlocked the codes with the songs and its surprisingly limited. I'm waiting anxiously for World Tour.

Back