Guitar Hero: AEROSMITH Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U2 and GnR are supposedly next.

The U2 one, at least, seems to be being reported by all the same people who said there was an Aerosmith game coming months before the official announcement.

I can see a U2 one and actaully a good choice, but no way i hell will I buy, I can't stand that band.

Now for GnR its a cool idea but a bad one. GnR doesnt have a large catalog of songs to pick from. they would have to use just about every song to have a full career and bonus songs. GHIII has 45 career songs and another 24 songs on top of that. GnR has a lil of 60 songs if you count the spaghetti incident. It would be a pretty short game unless they use every song they ever made. They would need bands with huge catalogs of songs.

A few I think that would sell well based on following and catalog of songs.
Rolling Stones
Led Zeppelin
Beetles
AC/DC
Metallica

I was thinging the Greatful Dead, but I doubt most of them have game systems in their vans that a lot of the fans live in:rotfl.

I would want Floyd, ZZTop, Rush, GNR, Zep, Hendrix, SRV. I'd pass on any grunge or alternative.

Anyway, I hear the Aerosmith game will also have songs by bands that have opened for them over the years. I have no clue who that is.

I'm sure you all probably already know this...but for those of you who don't they are already making licensing requests for GH 4 and Rock Band 2. GH4 is requesting some Soundgarden and Temple of the Dog songs...Rock Band 2 Soundgarden and Alice in Chains. Don't know what other bands have been approached.

Anyway, I hear the Aerosmith game will also have songs by bands that have opened for them over the years. I have no clue who that is.

KISS, Queen, Cheap Trick, and Guns N Roses. Thats just 4 that I could remember off the top of my head. I think Heart has opened for them also.

Anybody picking this up tonight or tomorrow?

I'll probably go to Wal*Mart sometime tomorrow to get it....

ive played most of the songs already. its ok but it seems like they're making the songs easier and easier. i usually only play in medium and sometimes hard but i can get 100% in almost all the songs and i hardly play this game. GH 2 and 3 had much more complex songs even in the earlier tiers.

Im happy they put more of there older hardly played songs on it. Plus some Joe Perry Project. The one's I keep playing are No Suprise, Kings and Queens, Mama Kin, and Draw the Line.

they should have put all aerosmith and skipped the filler tracks. besides "cat scratch fever" i think all the filler stuff is meh. should of had "chip away" and at least one balled from the 90's. "cryin'" maybe.

"What it Takes" would have been kick ass! "Cat Scratch Fever" was fun. Liked "I Hate Myself for Loving You" also.

Was suprised "I Don't Want to Miss A Thing" wasnt included. But I see it's rumored for GH: 4.

I finished it off on Medium tonight. Not hard at all really. It just took me a couple tries to beat Joe Perry.

I wish they had more Aerosmith songs in it. Where the heck is "Janie's Got a Gun"

Oh well....I'll start playing on Hard level tomorrow.

Back