Guess What..? Yep Yet Another UK Newbie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DGTWoodward

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello folks!

I am Daron Woodward from Warwick in the United Kingdom. I am married to Sharon and we have a son Luke.

I have been a fan of collecting things various for some years but really hit the jackpot when I met Sharon.

She loves Superman and James Bond, and I love Batman, Star Trek, Babylon 5 and general TV SF, as well as collecting vehicles and action figures and we both love going to memorabilia and signing events...so we were more or less made for each other. Our son is 13 soon and he has been brought up in our crazy collecting cars/figures/autographs life and as he loves Dr Who, well he enjoys it too.

We have so many figures of various sizes that we have actually lost count, but I can say with authority that a good number of them have been from the superior SS JAMES BOND range, and some of them are autographed by the actors.

I am really looking forward to contributing to these forums! :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum :wave, always great to have other UK members around. Be sure to post you're collection in the show your shelves part of the forum if you get the time. :rock

Back