Guess BLACK-N-WHITE Friday's 1/6th fig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope it's Tarkin. After Indy and Mundi ship I won't have anything on order from Sideshow and I think that'll be the first time since the 12" line started.

OMG if anyone was ever allowed to make a Shadow SNOWtrooper I will personally ship a pallet full of dead fish to both Skywalker Ranch and whichever licensee is responsible.

Well technically it might come in handy if assaulting a snowy planet on a dark night with no moon...

It wouldn't surprise me if someday some idiot at Lucas licensing would give it the green light. They made a white Vader so anything's possible. Then we'll get a backstory to justify its existence. But, yes, it would make a cool figure though. :monkey3

In the Infinities comic (a what-if story) Vader turned back to the lightside while still alive.

231px-WhiteVader.jpg

Nope, don't have Vader or the stormie on order. I'm only buying PT Jedi, Captain Rex, Tarkin, and Mara Jade in 12" (and we'll see if something else doesn't catch my eye and funds allow). I'm mostly PF's for the big characters.

That white Vader story actually sounds kinda cool as a what if story.

It's called Black Friday for a reason. People go nuts and almost kill each other to get deals. I worked retail for WAY TOO LONG and this is the first holiday season out of it:banana:banana:banana Last year my store sold 33 Wii's in an hour and a half.
Back on topic, my personal pick for B and W Friday is Tarkin:rock:rock Can't imagine how good a Trev Grove Peter Cushing head sculpt would look.

I reallllllllly think this is gonna be the Blackhole Stormie. It's just too easy for them to pass over. I'd love a Tarkin. He'd be a must-buy for me.

Back