Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1468815_10152131150811171_1322424358_n.jpg

That looks good IMHO...

No one will ever get paid more for saying one word in countless different tones.

"GRRRROOOOOOOOT!" :panic
"Grooooootttt" :(
"GRoOOOOT!" :)

Diesel's voice is too deep. And I'll be honest, as much as I like the guy he's not a good choice for OTT Shakespearean-like villain.

Funny that Vin Diesel looks less realistic than the bust for tree guy there. I guess professional actors have to constantly wear makeup wherever they go, though.

I don't like the idea of Diesel as Thanos's voice. He always sounds like a bit of a dumb jock. Ideally they would get a professional voice actor like Frank Welker, but I know that's not how things are done nowadays with voice acting.

Funny that Vin Diesel looks less realistic than the bust for tree guy there. I guess professional actors have to constantly wear makeup wherever they go, though.

I don't like the idea of Diesel as Thanos's voice. He always sounds like a bit of a dumb jock. Ideally they would get a professional voice actor like Frank Welker, but I know that's not how things are done nowadays with voice acting.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

Thanos from the hood. :lol

So we got a Cap trailer, X-Men trailer and Spidey trailer. This is the only one left :impatient:

Saving the best for last, and you know its going to be.....(drum intro please) EPIC!

I honestly think once the trailer hits, everyones going to be divided on this, I can't believe the spectrum of reactions to just seeing the Collector onscreen for a couple seconds.

Good or bad this is gonna be the most unique CBM in a long time.

I'm just hoping that when the hype of the style of the move has waned that there's substance remaining.

Last edited:
Back