Guardian Predator Waitlist Converted Roll Call

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In that case, I am amazed Guardian goes for as much dough as he does. When'd you sign up for the WL?

does SS charge for waitlists? I assume no, but I never tried because on checkout it provides the list price...

Did anyone else get one of these on waitlist recently? I JUST got an email about it.

are you sure you didn't just get an email that says your waitlist reservation has been confirmed? I find it hard to believe many, if any conversions are happening on this piece nearly a year later.

are you sure you didn't just get an email that says your waitlist reservation has been confirmed? I find it hard to believe many, if any conversions are happening on this piece nearly a year later.

I agree. It's been a year. Kinda weird. But if it's true congrats. :)

i don't doubt it, I had a Predator 2 BD ver convert in Dec of 2008, a year after it was posted.

My how time flies.. :slap

This collecting world is just crazy....:thud:

My how time flies.. :slap

This collecting world is just crazy....:thud:

to be honest, it's been more like nine months. I know, because I was visting the family for 4th of JUly vacation during that crazy PO day, using my sisters crappy satellite service for internet which turned out not so crappy afterall.

I still don't buy this story till the person confirms about the email they got.

I was on the waitlist for the HT PotC Cannibul Jack for a couple of years and rather than notifying that my waitlist had converted, they sent out an email to everyone on the waitlist telling them first person to reply gets the item if willing to accept box damage. Even though I didn't think I had much of a shot on the WL anyway, getting this email and missing it by a big margin just made it suck that much more.

"You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse.

Your Wait List Reservation # WB68371 is scheduled to be converted to an order on 2011-03-10."

I placed the waitlist reservation on 7-04-2010. I too thought it was incredibly weird to recieve a notification this late, on an item that has hit ridiculous prices on the secondary market. They don't even have a listing for it on Sideshow anymore.

The funniest/most annoying part of this, is I JUST sent a guy a paypal payment for this exact figure 2 days ago. I'm kind of hoping he hasn't shipped it yet. If he has, I guess, I will have one for sale >.<

"You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse.

Your Wait List Reservation # WB68371 is scheduled to be converted to an order on 2011-03-10."

I placed the waitlist reservation on 7-04-2010. I too thought it was incredibly weird to recieve a notification this late, on an item that has hit ridiculous prices on the secondary market. They don't even have a listing for it on Sideshow anymore.

The funniest/most annoying part of this, is I JUST sent a guy a paypal payment for this exact figure 2 days ago. I'm kind of hoping he hasn't shipped it yet. If he has, I guess, I will have one for sale >.<

Congratulations my friend. :clap I also got WL conversion notices but unfotunately it wasn't for a this guy. I'll still keep my WL and hope for the best.

Yes If I was to buy a HT Guardian Predator on Ebay or here or from someone,What is a good price to pay for,,

Back