Guardian Predator Sign in

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just called SSC and they said they'll start shipping on the 16th. Ill have mine by Friday!!!!:yess::yess::yess:

Start shipping on the 16th doesn't mean they'll get around to yours on that day (but I hope they do). They're processing all nonattendees so they're going to be busy.

Yahooo! my waitlist got converted too! So happy!!!! :panic: :yess:

but then I read this:

Please note that there are times in which an incorrect inventory count may cause an item to be offered to you in error. If this happens, our Customer Service representatives will notify you as soon as possible. We apologize to you in advance if this does in fact happen with your reservation.

My time is 17:03. I have a strong feeling this is a go! Yahooo! :pray:

:thud: HOLY SH**! MY WAITLIST CONVERTED! YEAH, BABY, YEAH! :yess:

:blissy:blissy:blissy

Ahem, um... time for anyone who's wondering was 17:02:40. So... the confirmation is scheduled to happen this Friday. Frick, yeah!​

Why? When did you put in for your PPO? Someone on the converted thread mentioned that they were over 7 minutes in and still got converted. How late was it for you?

real late, embarassed to say :monkey2 but this is the 2nd ht pred i miss out on...daam

Back