Guardian Predator Sign in

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My time is 17-01 and 47 secs how come some of you guys with worse times are getting converted???

sob sob were is mine????

Oh hang on mines converted!!!!!! get in was in my junk e-mail folder!!!! thankyou Sideshow!!!!! you rock....all check you're junk folders ..........im so pumped!!!!!:yess:

:yess:
:yess:

:gah:

If yours converts I call dibs on B's .....:yess:

:nono ................but i will sell him to you t. the ole' post a waitlist conversion lie & get everybody hopped up then dash their dreams special rate........:lol

j/k................yours will probably convert before ween's does.

:nono ................but i will sell him to you t. the ole' post a waitlist conversion lie & get everybody hopped up then dash their dreams special rate........:lol
j/k................yours will probably convert before ween's does.

:lol:panic::lol

:lol I'm sure your WL will convert long before mine will.

I wouldn't be so sure of that....:impatient:

Checking in with a possible waitlist conversion as of tomorrow 14th july. Got the email. Tentatively excited.

My waitlist was 17:01:36

Blade how many times a day do you change your sig lol ive seen a bunch recently.

A lot of the times, when I make a new sig, I don't quiote like how it turned out. So if I get inspiration for a new one, I do it. It's more like a couple times per week (I've been on a roll lately), but I'll stick with this one; just got a sig group started with room for 4 more people. Interested? Choices on the thread I made :D.

Bring on that second batch, Sideshow... c'mon...:pray::pray::pray:
Assuming everyone under three minutes will get one in that batch...
73774000.jpg

little%20boy%20praying.jpg

Back