Guardian Predator Sign in

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On topic is orderly, order is good. Without on topic it will introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. Chaos is bad.

NON-ATTENDEE
Wait-list :/

any idea when wait-listed peeps find out if they scored one?

This was my first sideshow order not sure how it works

Waitlisted. 3am in Australia for the 10am LA time pre order. I made it to 2am watching the world cup but had to work the next day and 5 hours sleep is not enough for me to function. 6 hours sleep, I seem to cope but very grumpy!

I got waitlisted. Add me to the waitlist eh....list. :lol

You should alphabetize the list. You put Verbal21 down twice.
I will as soon as it slows down. I was just going to wait until there aren't as many people and I could not have to rearrange every night.
My order is still listed as New

That lets me sleep well. Night all.

So when are you guys getting them? I'd love to see a review soon since I passed on this one.

so many people bought one for ebay, if no one did that everyone who actually wanted would of got one. I'm never one to say someone is stupid for paying a lot for a figure because I can relate, but in this case it's a matter of principal. I hope no one bids over 200 for these on ebay, teach those scalpers a lesson (I know this is a fantasy but would be nice)

So when are you guys getting them? I'd love to see a review soon since I passed on this one.

Whenever it comes out, I'll have a review within a week. After the attendee debacle, I was pretty glad I managed to grab one. It'll be my first Predator HT figure, woo.

Back