Guardian Predator Sign in

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NON-ATTENDEE
Wait-list :/

any idea when wait-listed peeps find out if they scored one?

This was my first sideshow order not sure how it works

You could get a WL conversion mail tomorrow, you could get one in three years from now. Well, depending on when they decide to actually close the wait list. Both happened to me in the past. Thing is, never give up on a wait list, and consequently never cancel you wait list. Let SSC do it for you, at least then you know for sure there's no more chance.

Although, it is perfectly possible that they close a WL you were on for years, and then offer the item the very next day in a contest. That also happened to me (and to many others I'm sure).
If I'm not mistaken, we'll see this pred turn up for some kind of contest or as a special event goody in the future. That will piss of some of the guys that missed out even more.

Waitlisted at 17:02 :gah:

I had to reload the page when I got a message saying they were out of stock.

Oh well

Mine say's "new" as well. And dude if you went on the wait list on friday i'd just forget about it. I think hundreds joined the waitlist on thursday

There was no waitlist on Thursday; anyone who got on it was the result of a glitch (you can't waitlist an attendee product) and their order was cancelled later.

I like your new alphabetical ordering which puts me nicely as the first of the waitlisters! If only that reflected the real order of Sideshows waitlist. :lol

Back