Guaging interest: 1:6th facehugger & stasis tube

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Guaging interest: 1:6th facehugger & stasis tube

i would definitely be down for a couple of these.

only stipulation is they MUST come with the diet pepsi can.
________
Iolite vaporizer

Last edited:
I could definitely use a couple of these, pending price... loads of stuff coming over the next few weeks, so mustn't get carried away, but these would be great to have for diorama purposes!

He replied back letting me know he was partially resculpting the facehugger. It would seem it is an already produced item from Japan and he isn't happy with the detail on it.

Thanks Spooky for the intro!

and...Thanks everyone else. Glad you like the 1/6 Stasis tube.
Its based on the 1:1 I made years ago.
tube3.jpg

It (the 1/6 one) was made so long ago I wanted to refresh it a bit. Ill post some new pics asap.

I have a couple of questions.
Would Folks want it with the Stand/Motor or just the tube? OR offered separately?

Translucent bottom? So it could be lit?

Thanks!

Frank Cerney

Suggestion:

dont just have a clear bottom... put some leds in there!

If that thing lights up on its own I will buy for sure.

Maybe another cool thing would be to suspend the facehugger in solid clear acrylic instead of water. This will give the piece a much longer lifespan!

like those key chain bugs
P085.jpg

In the full scale 1:1, the facehugger looks suspended in a solid material. Is that the case, and if so, will the 1:6 be built the same way?

I would be interested in: Stasis tube with facehugger included (especially if suspended like the 1:1) and the light up base. And I would likely buy three, but maybe more.

Do you have any idea on price?

:D

Back