GTA VI Locale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Plissken

40s "men" still cry about being bullied here
Reaction score
Since V is out and behind us at this point, where do you want R* to set VI at? I think the most logical spot would have to be Vice City since they are revisiting all the cities they've created thus far. But I wouldn't rule out London, or somewhere else entirely.

I for one would like another 80's set game.

Since V is out and behind us at this point, where do you want R* to set VI at? I think the most logical spot would have to be Vice City since they are revisiting all the cities they've created thus far. But I wouldn't rule out London, or somewhere else entirely.

My first choice is London (GTA is overdue for a Guy Ritchie-esque take), but if we must settle for an American city again, Las Venturas or San Fierro (Las Vegas and San Francisco respectively, for the uninitiated) would be my top choices. Or go entirely left-field and portray the northwest (Portland, Seattle, and maybe San Francisco, or some combination of them).

In the far future would be good , with aliens and what not.

I think if they were going to do that, they would just make a new IP.

But a full hd remake of vice city would be great

An HD remake would be nice, but wouldn't you prefer a full blown current-gen version?

Personally, I feel GTA has never been riper for London. It got skipped when reimagining past settings for last gen. America is getting kind of old. W'll probably have to wait a while (like, 5 years) before getting another full blown game, so I could see some expansions for 5, possibly involving Las Venturas and/or San Firerro in the meantime.

To be honest, I'd like a snow covered city. Quebec City comes to mind. I've been dying for an open world game like GTA in a winter setting, with Christmas decorations in the streets. And of course London. Would love to take over London Underground.

To be honest, I'd like a snow covered city. Quebec City comes to mind. And of course London. Would love to take over London Underground.

GTA:Europe - Everything from London to Italy to the Autobahn to the Swiss Alps. That would be well worth $60.

Last edited:
To be honest, I'd like a snow covered city. Quebec City comes to mind. I've been dying for an open world game like GTA in a winter setting, with Christmas decorations in the streets. And of course London. Would love to take over London Underground.

:hi5:

GTA V has a snow cheat code for the city, but it doesn't accumulate. Maybe GTA: Moscow?

GTA is not real, and doesn't try to be. They could make London as gun-infested as they wanted to. I, personally, wouldn't care. Less guns would mean far better melee combat.

I think Moscow would be the way to go. I'm sure there can be a lot of good humor with it with those crazy Russkies.

:lol Not even close for me.

Back