GTA IV: What should our gang name be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should our GTA IV Gang name be?

• Total voters
Hell yeah, running around in the overhead view killing people and stealing cars! :lol:lol

Yeah, loved that game... trying to run over the entire Elvis gang all at once...:lol

Worst part was that when you were flying down the road, you couldn't see upcoming turns and would just slam into buildings. :duh

It says a lot of society today that people find it funny that a video game exists where you run around, steal cars, pick up hookers, shoot cops and on and on. People who enjoy this form of "entertainment" really need help.

I am looking forwrd to picking up my copy for the 360 on Tuesday.

Last edited:
It says a lot of society today that people find it funny that a vidoe game exists where you run around, steal cars, pick up hookers, shoot cops and on and on. People who enjoy this form of "entertainment" really need help.

:lol Truth be told, I know these games always surround themselves with controversy... But I always will feel like games get a bad rap. Games are just like any other form of entertainment, and violence is a part of society. Always will be.

Besides, I think it's better that our nations hooligans are inside playing games that simulate violence than doing it for real. :rock

It says a lot of society today that people find it funny that a vidoe game exists where you run around, steal cars, pick up hookers, shoot cops and on and on. People who enjoy this form of "entertainment" really need help.

Hell yeah!!

Better than us really doing it, now isn't it... :monkey3

You guys that are playing on the 360 please be sure to cap the josh a few times for me.

thx

:cool:

the Artist will be available to break legs and paint portraits in blood. :D
The Don is pleased. :cool:

Freaks Las Putas?
Dee & Pitu? :lol
You guys that are playing on the 360 please be sure to cap the josh a few times for me.
Josh will sleep with the fishes. :D

Luca_Brazzi_by_actionthisday.jpg

What is the limit to the team deathmatch? How is the gangs going to work, is it like the COD 4 service tags or is there actually a benefit to being affiliated?

On all the online games, there is a 16 person limit.

While I do not think being in a gang is actually benefical, you will be shown on a ranking board on the R* website showing were you and your gang rank among other gangs. And I'm sure that you have to be a certain number of people to have a gang, but you never know.

It looks as though each person will have the gangs name above their head and a number assigned to them. But this could all change when we actually play the game. We have only seen test shots so far.

If you pick the most current Xbox Magazine, with the GTA4 cover art, they really give you a ton of details about the multi-player!!

I have only played GTA 2, but is there really skill involved in this game? I thought you just ran around shooting people, stealing cars, and blowing stuff up???? :huh:huh:huh

that's pretty much it in all of them....just different ways to blow stuff up and modes of transportation.

hey does anyone know if you preorder from amazon do they ship it so you receive it ON the release date?

Amazon will not be shipping them until the 29th, so depending on your shipping preferance, you will recieve when you decide to get it. Could be next day or later.

thanks, i'll just buy at a local retailer since the soonest you could receive it from them would be the 30th.

Back