GTA IV: What should our gang name be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should our GTA IV Gang name be?

• Total voters
Maybe we should do online contests or initiations to decide what rank you will be entered into the Sideshow Mafia as.

We can be creative and come up with certain things to do for initiation and based on how you do decides if your a goon, under boss, etc.

sideshowmafiaqu6.jpg

Maybe we should do online contests or initiations to decide what rank you will be entered into the Sideshow Mafia as.

We can be creative and come up with certain things to do for initiation and based on how you do decides if your a goon, under boss, etc.

I just wanna shoot people.

I have only played GTA 2, but is there really skill involved in this game? I thought you just ran around shooting people, stealing cars, and blowing stuff up???? :huh:huh:huh

I have only played GTA 2, but is there really skill involved in this game? I thought you just ran around shooting people, stealing cars, and blowing stuff up???? :huh:huh:huh

Continue to build on these skills and you will do fine. But with the new options in this game, new skills will have to be built upon. But this is the "run and gun" game!

That's pretty much it dude. Just blow shat up. I'd say getting the driving down, and the right gun is pretty much all you need to do.

Back